Thoroughly revised and updated edition including latest exam pattern and image based questions.Presents the text in a new layout. Includes information on AUB (Atypical Uterine Bleeding). Separate section on instruments, specimens and radiology in gynaecology presented with full colour images. A must read for undergraduates, postgraduates and interns revising for any exam on gynaecology. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Self Assessment And Review Gynaecology By Sakshi Arora PDF.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Self Assessment & Review Gynecology 9th Edition PDF:
1. Anatomy of the Female Genital Tract
2. Reproductive Physiology and Hormones in Females
3. Menopause and HRT
4. PCOD, Hirsutism and Galactorrhea
5. Congenital Malformations
6. Sexuality and Intersexuality
7. Infections of the Genital Tract
11. Uterine Fibroid
12. Endometriosis and Dysmenorrhea
13. Disorders of Menstruation
14. A. Gynecological Oncology: Uterine Cancer
- Gynecological Oncology: CIN Cancer Cervix
- Gynecological Oncology: Ovarian Tumors
- Gynecological Oncology: Miscellaneous Tumors
15. Gynecological Diagnosis and Operative Surgery
16. Miscellaneous Question Bank
Below are the technical specifications of Self Assessment And Review Gynaecology By Sakshi Arora PDF.
- Edition 9th Edition
- ISBN 9385999559
- Format PDF
- Page Count 451 Pages
- Author Sakshi Arora Hans,
Self Assessment And Review Gynaecology By Sakshi Arora PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Self Assessment And Review Gynaecology By Sakshi Arora PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 39.9 MB
Please use the link below to download Self Assessment And Review Gynaecology By Sakshi Arora PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.