This new edition reflects the explosion of knowledge in basic science and clinical care for athletes with mild traumatic brain injury or concussion. Interest in management and methodology for making diagnoses and improving the clinical outcomes have changed dramatically. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Sports-Related Concussion Diagnosis and Management PDF.
All U.S. states have laws dictating how sports concussion patients are cared for and require return to play decisions be coordinated with best practice methods. Epidemiology, classification, and biology of sports concussion, as well as, brain imaging, assessment tests, neuro psychological measures, and management strategies are covered. Illustrative clinical cases, correlative examples, and historical insights are featured.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Sports-Related Concussion Diagnosis and Management PDF:
- CHAPTER 1 Introduction to sports related concussion
- CHAPTER 2 Biomechanics and pathophysiology of concussion
- CHAPTER 3 Acute assessment, diagnosis, and management of the concussed athlete
- CHAPTER 4 Severe head injuries
- CHAPTER 5 Post concussive syndrome
- CHAPTER 6 Outpatient care of the concussed athlete: Gauging recovery to tailor rehabilitative needs
- CHAPTER 7 Return to activity following concussion
- CHAPTER 8 Neuroimaging in concussion
- CHAPTER 9 The advent of subconcussion and chronic traumatic encephalopathy
- CHAPTER 10 Promising advances in concussion diagnosis and treatment
Below are the technical specifications of Sports-Related Concussion Diagnosis and Management PDF.
- Book Name : Sports-Related Concussion: Diagnosis and Management
- Edition : 2nd Edition | | ISBN : 1138095435
- Author Name : Brian Sindelar; Julian E Bailes;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 272 Pages
Sports-Related Concussion Diagnosis and Management PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Sports-Related Concussion Diagnosis and Management PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 32.6 MB
Please use the link below to download Sports-Related Concussion Diagnosis and Management PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.