The fun and easy way to get down to business with statistics. This friendly guide offers clear, practical explanations of statistical ideas, techniques, formulas, and calculations, with lots of examples that show you how these concepts apply to your everyday life. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Statistics For Dummies PDF.
Statistics For Dummies shows you how to interpret and critique graphs and charts, determine the odds with probability, guesstimate with confidence using confidence intervals, set up and carry out a hypothesis test, compute statistical formulas, and more.
Features of Statistics For Dummies PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Tracks to a typical first semester statistics course
- Updated examples resonate with today’s students
- Explanations mirror teaching methods and classroom protocol
- Packed with practical advice and real-world problems, Statistics For Dummies gives you everything you need to analyze and interpret data for improved classroom or on-the-job performance.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Statistics For Dummies PDF:
PART 1: VITAL STATISTICS ABOUT STATISTICS
- CHAPTER 1: Statistics in a Nutshell
- CHAPTER 2: The Statistics of Everyday Life
- CHAPTER 3: Taking Control: So Many Numbers, So Little Time
- CHAPTER 4: Tools of the Trade
PART 2: NUMBER-CRUNCHING BASICS
- CHAPTER 5: Means, Medians, and More
- CHAPTER 6: Getting the Picture: Graphing Categorical Data
- CHAPTER 7: Going by the Numbers: Graphing Numerical Data
PART 3: DISTRIBUTIONS AND THE CENTRAL LIMIT THEOREM
- CHAPTER 8: Random Variables and the Binomial Distribution
- CHAPTER 9: The Normal Distribution
- CHAPTER 10: The t-Distribution
- CHAPTER 11: Sampling Distributions and the Central Limit Theorem
PART 4: GUESSTIMATING AND HYPOTHESIZING WITH CONFIDENCE
- CHAPTER 12: Leaving Room for a Margin of Error
- CHAPTER 13: Confidence Intervals: Making Your Best Guesstimate
- CHAPTER 14: Claims, Tests, and Conclusions
- CHAPTER 15: Commonly Used Hypothesis Tests: Formulas and Examples
PART 5: STATISTICAL STUDIES AND THE HUNT FOR A MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIP
- CHAPTER 16: Polls, Polls, and More Polls
- CHAPTER 17: Experiments: Medical Breakthroughs or Misleading Results?
- CHAPTER 18: Looking for Links: Correlation and Regression
- CHAPTER 19: Two-Way Tables and Independence
PART 6: THE PART OF TENS
- CHAPTER 20: Ten Tips for the Statistically Savvy Sleuth
- CHAPTER 21: Ten Surefire Exam Score Boosters
Below are the technical specifications of Statistics For Dummies PDF.
- Book Name : Statistics For Dummies
- Edition : 2nd Edition | | ISBN : 1119293529
- Author Name : Deborah J.Rumsey;
- Category : Academic
- Format / Pages : PDF – 408 Pages
Statistics For Dummies PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Statistics For Dummies PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 8.95 MB
Please use the link below to download Statistics For Dummies PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.