This book presents a novel strategy to improve the outcome of maxillofacial reconstruction by combining evolving principles of neurophysiology and tissue engineering with an integrated surgical and laboratory technique. The objective of this book is to bridge the gap between the routine practice of maxillofacial surgery and theoretical laboratory science. The early chapters set down clear, specific treatment-planning principles that should be considered in every surgical design to optimize healing. Subsequent chapters detail the laboratory and surgical techniques that make precise skeletal movements predictable. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Surgical Design for Dental Reconstruction with Implants PDF.
This methodology is validated with comprehensively illustrated clinical examples, including long-term follow-up. This integrated approach to reconstructive therapy offers the potential to solve clinical problems that are known to be resistant to conventional treatments. Guided by this book, the reader will be able to exploit emerging biotechnical discoveries to establish a working model that can be applied to real problems affecting real patients.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Surgical Design for Dental Reconstruction with Implants PDF:
- Introduction to Surgical Design Using Embryologic Processes
- Establishing and Maintaining Osseointegration Within the Functional Matrix
- Engineering Environments for Simultaneous Bone Growth and Osseointegration
- Using Bone Morphogenetic Protein to Generate Bone
- Using Developing Teeth to Generate Bone
- Using Osteotomies to Generate Bone in Defects of Local Origin
- Using Osteotomies to Generate Bone in Patients with Systemic Disorders
- Bone-Forming Constructs for Major Skeletal Reconstruction
- Controlling the Accuracy of Osteotomy Fragment Repositioning
- Comparing Mechanical and Virtual Surgical Planning
- Design and Surgical Technique in Detail: A Clinical Demonstration
Below are the technical specifications of Surgical Design for Dental Reconstruction with Implants PDF.
- Book Name : Surgical Design for Dental Reconstruction with Implants: A New Paradigm
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 0867156848
- Author Name : Martin Chin;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 256 Pages
Surgical Design for Dental Reconstruction with Implants PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Surgical Design for Dental Reconstruction with Implants: A New Paradigm 1st Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 176 MB
Please use the link below to download Surgical Design for Dental Reconstruction with Implants PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **