Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach 5th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach 5th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Through four outstanding editions, this highly regarded text has provided a clear, surgeon’s-point of view of orthopaedic anatomy using easy-to-follow descriptions accompanied by hundreds of superb, full-color illustrations. The state-of-the-art fifth edition brings you up to date with recent changes in the field, using a highly relevant anatomic approach that has become increasingly important as approaches become smaller. Designed to increase your anatomic knowledge, increase safety, and improve patient outcomes, this updated resource is a must-have reference for today’s orthopaedic surgeon.
Features of Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach 5th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Each chapter details the techniques and pitfalls of a surgical approach, gives a clear preview of anatomic landmarks and incisions, and highlights potential dangers of superficial and deep dissection.
- Seventeen high-quality procedural videos provide over an hour of surgeries from every relevant angle, including a split screen with diagrams.
- Updates of existing surgical approaches include expanded approaches for emergency decompression of a compartment syndrome of the lower leg and forearm, as well as the addition of a classic approach to fixation of distal radial fractures.
- New coverage of the posterior and postero-lateral approaches to the tibial plateau, surgical dislocation of the hip, a minimally invasive anterior approach to the hip joint, and the lateral approach to the metatarso phalangeal joint of the hallux.
- Revisions include clear depictions of the iliopectinal fascia and the step technique for the flip osteotomy of the greater trochanter.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Stanley Hoppenfeld MD (Author)
Stanley Hoppenfeld, MD, was the Founding Director of Scoliosis Associates, a practice dedicated to the diagnosis and comprehensive treatment of patients with scoliosis and other spinal deformities. Dr. Hoppenfeld is a pioneer in the field of spine surgery and is the inventor of several orthopaedic procedures and devices. He is responsible for the percutaneous herniated disc removal procedure and instruments, total joint shoulder prosthesis, and a spinal derotation apparatus. Dr. Hoppenfeld earned his medical degree at The Chicago Medical School and completed a rotating internship and residencies in general and orthopaedic surgery at the Hospital for Joint Diseases in New York, NY.
He completed the Frauenthal Orthopaedic Traveling Fellowship in Scoliosis and Problems of the Spine under the tutelage of many great pioneering physicians, including Paul R. Harrington, MD, J. C. Risser, MD, J. Moe, MD, R. Roaf, MD, and W. P. Blount, MD.
Dr. Hoppenfeld is an active member and leader of many prestigious scholarly organizations, including the Scoliosis Research Society, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons, and the American Orthopaedic Association. Dr. Hoppenfeld is also an Elected Honorary Member of the British Scoliosis Society.
Dr. Hoppenfeld is a prolific author and has published his research in peer-reviewed journals, scientific articles and exhibits, and presented his findings before scholarly and professional organizations. He is the author of seven textbooks and book chapters. In addition, Dr. Hoppenfeld has received numerous awards including The Chicago Medical School’s Distinguished Alumnus Award, the Scoliosis Research Society’s Hibbs Award, and Teacher of the Year Award from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Hoppenfeld has been honored as a Presidential Guest Speaker and Visiting Professor on many occasions.
Throughout his distinguished career, Dr. Hoppenfeld has benefited the lives of thousands of patients, medical students, and colleagues. His experience, research, and innovations – apparent in the thousands of scoliosis patients he has treated – will continue to be a testament to his greatness as a doctor and humanitarian.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach 5th Edition PDF:
Chapter One The Shoulder
Chapter Two The Humerus
Chapter Three The Elbow
Chapter Four The Forearm
Chapter Five The Wrist and Hand
Chapter Six The Spine
Chapter Seven Pelvis and Acetabulum
Chapter Eight The Hip
Chapter Nine The Femur
Chapter Ten The Knee
Chapter Eleven The Tibia and Fibula
Chapter Twelve The Foot and Ankle
Chapter Thirteen Approaches for External Fixation
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach 5th Edition PDF:
- Book Name: Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach
- Edition : 5th Edition | | ISBN : 1496309472
- Author Name: Stanley Hoppenfeld MD
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1338 Pages
Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach 5th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach 5th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 80 MB
Please use the link below to download Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach 5th Edition PDF:
DOWNLOAD LINK (PDF)
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.