Written in a rapid-fire question-and-answer format, Surgical Recall is a best-selling, high-yield reference for clerkship students. Covering both general surgery and surgical subspecialties, this portable resource provides accurate, on-the-spot answers to the questions you’re most likely to encounter during your rotations and on the shelf exam. The eighth edition—now in full color—distills the content even further to give you exactly what you need: survival tactics and tips for success, key information for those new to the surgical suite, and expanded opportunities for self-assessment in a variety of formats. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Surgical Recall PDF.
Features of Surgical Recall PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Strategic two-column format provides chapter content in the form of questions on the left and answers on the right to facilitate quick, effective review.
- Brand-new Rapid-Fire Reviews at the end of most chapters let you test your knowledge of chapter content, and also help you get familiar with finding the words that are key to unraveling clinical vignettes throughout the book.
- Detailed color illustrations enhance understanding.
- Surgical Overview and Background sections are packed with practical advice and tricks of the trade.
- Hundreds of mnemonics, acronyms, tips, prompts, and hints help you master and retain essential knowledge.
- Concise procedure descriptions and relevant anatomy prepare you to serve as an active participant in the operating suite.
- All-new pre- and post-book tests show you what areas to study and then how well you have mastered them.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Surgical Recall PDF:
SECTION I OVERVIEW
2. Surgical Syndromes
3. Surgical Most Commons
4. Surgical Percentages
5. Surgical Instruments
6. Sutures and Stitches
7. Surgical Knot Tying
8. Procedures for the Surgical Ward and Clinic
10. Surgical Positions
11. Surgical Speak
13. Surgical Operations You Should Know
15. Drains and Tubes
16. Surgical Anatomy Pearls
SECTION II BACKGROUND SURGICAL INFORMATION
17. Fluids and Electrolytes
18. Blood and Blood Products
19. Surgical Hemostasis
20. Common Surgical Medications
22. Common Causes of Ward Emergencies
23. Surgical Respiratory Care
24. Surgical Nutrition
26. Surgical Infection
28. Surgical Prophylaxis
29. Surgical Radiology
31. Surgical Ulcers
32. Surgical Oncology
SECTION III GENERAL SURGERY
33. GI Hormones and Physiology
34. Acute Abdomen and Referred Pain
39. Upper GI Bleeding
41. Bariatric Surgery
43. Small Intestine
45. Carcinoid Tumors
47. Colon and Rectum
49. Lower GI Bleeding
50. Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative
52. Portal Hypertension
53. Biliary Tract
57. Thyroid Gland
59. Spleen and Splenectomy
60. Surgically Correctable HTN
61. Soft Tissue Sarcomas and Lymphomas
62. Skin Lesions
64. Surgical Intensive Care
65. Vascular Surgery
SECTION IV SUBSPECIALTY SURGERY
66. Pediatric Surgery
67. Plastic Surgery
68. Hand Surgery
69. Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery
70. Thoracic Surgery
71. Cardiovascular Surgery
72. Transplant Surgery
73. Orthopedic Surgery
Below are the technical specifications of Surgical Recall PDF.
- Book Name : Surgical Recall
- Edition : 8th Edition | | ISBN : 1496370813
- Author Name : Lorne Blackbourne;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 640 Pages
Surgical Recall PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Surgical Recall 8th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 12.2 MB
Please use the link below to download Surgical Recall PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.