This textbook provides a brief review of pediatric medicine practice. This book covers the diseases and disorders commonly seen in routine practice. The chapters cover pediatric disorders such as obesity, gastroesophageal reflux, asthma, bronchiolitis, pneumonia, allergy, sinusitis, diabetes, thyroid disorder, epistaxis, otitis media, hearing loss, laryngomalacia, obstructive sleep apnea, central sleep apnea, laryngomalacia, stridor, tonsillitis, haemophilia, autism, and anxiety. Key features of this textbook include: – Reader friendly format which explains etiology, pathophysiology, and disease management – 21 chapters covering common pediatric disorders encountered by medical professionals – Contributions by several experts in pediatric subspecialties This textbook is a suitable reference for medical students, interns, residents, and specialists including pediatricians, family medicine practitioners, otolaryngologists as well as subspecialists such as pediatric cardiologists, pulmonologists, endocrinologists, otolaryngologists and allergists. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Synopsis of General Pediatric Practice PDF.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Synopsis of General Pediatric Practice PDF:
- CHAPTER 1 UPDATE ON THE MANAGEMENT OF OTITIS MEDIA
- CHAPTER 2 CONTEMPORARY MANAGEMENT OF CHILDREN WITH HEARING LOSS
- CHAPTER 3 OVERVIEW OF MANAGEMENT OF RECURRENT TONSILLITIS
- CHAPTER 4 THERAPIES FOR PEDIATRIC CHRONIC RHINOSINUSITIS
- CHAPTER 5 PRACTICAL MANAGEMENT OF CHILDREN WITH STRIDOR
- CHAPTER 6 UPDATE ON THE MANAGEMENT OF LARYNGOMALACIA
- CHAPTER 7 SYNOPSIS OF MANAGEMENT OF DIABETES MELLITUS TYPES 1 AND 2
- CHAPTER 8 PEDIATRIC TYPE 2 DIABETES MELLITUS
- CHAPTER 9 PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR MANAGEMENT OF CHILDREN WITH OBESITY
- CHAPTER 10 CURRENT CONCEPTS IN THE MANAGEMENT OF HYPERTHYROIDISM
- CHAPTER 11 RECENT ADVANCES IN PEDIATRIC ASTHMA
- CHAPTER 12 EVALUATION AND TREATMENT OF BRONCHIOLITIS
- CHAPTER 13 WHAT IS NEW WITH MANAGEMENT OF PEDIATRIC CENTRAL SLEEP APNEA
- CHAPTER 14 PRACTICAL CONSIDERATIONS IN THE TREATMENT OF PEDIATRIC OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA
- CHAPTER 15 STATE OF THE ART OF THE DIAGNOSIS AND MANAGEMENT OF GASTROESOPHAGEAL REFLUX DISEASE
- CHAPTER 16 ESSENTIALS OF SICKLE CELL DISEASE MANAGEMENT
- CHAPTER 17 MANAGEMENT OF RECURRENT EPISTAXIS
- CHAPTER 18 UPDATE ON MANAGEMENT OF ALLERGIC RHINITIS
- CHAPTER 19 THE MANAGEMENT OF PEDIATRIC ALLERGIC EMERGENCIES
- CHAPTER 20 AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER: WHAT A PEDIATRICIAN SHOULD
- CHAPTER 21 TREATING ANXIETY IN CHILDREN
Below are the technical specifications of Synopsis of General Pediatric Practice PDF.
- Book Name : Synopsis of General Pediatric Practice (Recent Advances in Pediatric Medicine)
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 1681085216
- Author Name : Seckin Ulualp;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 340 Pages
Synopsis of General Pediatric Practice PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Synopsis of General Pediatric Practice (Recent Advances in Pediatric Medicine) PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 12.9 MB
Please use the link below to download Synopsis of General Pediatric Practice PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.