Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography, 5th Edition enables you to use echocardiography to its fullest potential in your initial diagnosis, decision making, and clinical management of patients with a wide range of heart diseases. World-renowned cardiologist Dr. Catherine M. Otto helps you master what you need to know to obtain the detailed anatomic and physiologic information that can be gained from the full range of echo techniques, from basic to advanced. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography PDF.
Features of Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Get straightforward explanations of ultrasound physics, image acquisition, and major techniques and disease categories – all with a practical, problem-based approach.
- Make the most of this versatile, low-cost, low-risk procedure with expert guidance from one of the foremost teachers and writers in the field of echocardiography.
- Know what alternative diagnostic approaches to initiate when echocardiography does not provide a definitive answer.
- Access the entire text online at www.expertconsult.com, as well as echo video recordings that correspond to the still images throughout the book.
- Acquire a solid foundation in the essentials of advanced echocardiography techniques such as contrast echo, 3D echo, myocardial mechanics, and intraoperative transesophageal echocardiography.
- Fully understand the use of echocardiography and its outcomes with key points that identify the must-know elements in every chapter, and state-of-the-art echo images complemented by full-color comparative drawings of heart structures.
- Familiarize yourself with new ASE recommendations for echocardiographic assessment of the right heart and 3D echocardiography, including updated tables of normal measurements
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography PDF:
1 Principles of Echocardiographic ImageAcquisition and Doppler Analysis
2 Normal Anatomy and Flow Patterns on Transthoracic Echocardiography
3 Transesophageal Echocardiography
4 Advanced Echocardiographic Modalities
5 Clinical Indications and Quality Assurance
6 Left and Right Ventricular Systolic Function
7 Ventricular Diastolic Filling and Function
8 Coronary Artery Disease
9 Cardiomyopathies, Hypertensive and Pulmonary Heart Disease
10 Pericardial Disease
11 Valvular Stenosis
12 Valvular Regurgitation
13 Prosthetic Valves
15 Cardiac Masses and Potential Cardiac Source of Embolus
16 Diseases of the Great Arteries
17 The Adult with Congenital Heart Disease
18 Intraoperative and Interventional Echocardiography The Echo Exam: Quick Reference Guide
Below are the technical specifications of Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography PDF.
- Edition 5th Edition
- ISBN 1455728578
- Format PDF
- Page Count 576 Pages
- Author Catherine M Otto MD,
Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 77 MB
Please use the link below to download Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.