We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology 4th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that, we proceed to the free PDF download of The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology 4th Edition PDF, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Bridging the gap between science and clinical practice, The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology, Fourth Edition , provides concise, up-to-date coverage of “need to know” information on the diagnosis and treatment of blood and bone marrow disorders. Written by nationally recognized experts and senior fellows at the National Institutes of Health, and at leading research institutions throughout the United States, this essential pocket reference is logically organized by disease category and features a reader-friendly format that includes tables, algorithms, illustrations, and bulleted lists that highlight key information.
Features of The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology 4th Edition PDF
Here are the important features of this book:
- Discusses the pathophysiology, natural history, risk factors, diagnosis, management, and follow-up of common hematological diseases.
- Contains new information on diagnosis, treatment and management of myelodysplastic and myeloproliferative disorders; leukemias and lymphomas; disorders of hemostasis and thrombosis. Features new diagnostic and treatment strategies, updated references, and revised information throughout.
- Ideal for the student, resident, or fellow on a hematology or oncology service, as well as the internist, hospitalist, family practitioner, and pediatrician who sees patients with blood diseases.
- Perfect as an everyday reference or for board review.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s ), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs , supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Griffin P. Rodgers (Author)
Griffin P. Rodgers is the director of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, one of the 27 institutes that make up the United States National Institutes of Health.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology 4th Edition PDF:
Chapter 1 Iron Deficiency
Chapter 2 Deficiencies of Vitamin B12 and Folate
Chapter 3 Hemolytic Anemia
Chapter 4 Sickle Cell Anemia and Thalassemia
Chapter 5 Porphyrias
Chapter 6 Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes: Aplastic Anemia,
Chapter 7 Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Chapter 8 The Myeloproliferative Neoplasms: Polycythemia Vera, Essential Thrombocythemia, Primary Myelofibrosis, and Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
Chapter 9 Neutrophil Disorders and Neutropenias
Chapter 10 Childhood Hematologic Diseases
Chapter 11 Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Chapter 12 Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Chapter 13 Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
Chapter 14 Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Chapter 15 Hodgkin Lymphoma
Chapter 16 Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas
Chapter 17 Multiple Myeloma
Chapter 18 Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
Chapter 19 Thrombocytopenia
Chapter 20 Disorders of Hemostasis I: Coagulation
Chapter 21 Disorders of Hemostasis II
Chapter 22 Venous Thromboembolism
Chapter 23 Consultations in Anticoagulation
Chapter 24 Blood Transfusion
Chapter 25 Hemochromatosis
Chapter 26 Consultative Hematology
Chapter 27 Interpretation of Standard Hematologic Tests
Chapter 28 Basic Principles and Clinical Applications of Flow Cytometry
You might also be interested in!
You might also be interested in!
Below are the technical specifications of The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology 4th Edition PDF:
- Book Name: The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology
- Edition: 4th Edition | | ISBN: 978-1496354006
- Author Name: Griffin P. Rodgers & Neal S. Young
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 862 Pages
The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology 4th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology 4th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 9.63 MB
Please use the link below to download The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology 4th Edition PDF:
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.