Today, in this article, we are going to share with you The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Based on the popular review course from Harvard Medical School, The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine, 3rd Edition, provides in-depth coverage on all specialties of internal medicine, as well as palliative care, occupational medicine, psychiatry, and geriatric medicine. Ideal for preparing for certification or recertification, this highly regarded review tool keeps you up to date with tremendous changes in the field, incorporating detailed discussions in every chapter, essential learning points, more than 600 review questions, numerous tables and figures, and more.
Features of The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Organizes 100+ chapters into 10 broad sections, with one additional section devoted to board simulation. Each chapter includes a section of multiple-choice questions.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of leading authorities from Harvard as well as former chief residents at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, making this an excellent exam review tool as well as a general practice resource.
New to this Edition
- Includes three new chapters: Sedation Agitation-Sleep Deprviation; Hepatitis B and C; and Evaluation of the Dyspneic Patient.
- Features a brand new, full-color design with all-new diagrams and color photos.
- Provides extensively revised information throughout, including more MOC-focused content.
- Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Ajay K. Singh MB FRCP (Author)
Director, Continuing Medical Education, Department of Medicine and Renal Division
Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine PDF:
- Infectious Disease
- Hematology and Oncology
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Nephrology and Hypertension
- Digestive Diseases and Disorders of the Pancreas and Liver
- Cardiovascular Disease
- General Internal Medicine
- Board Practice
You might also be interested in! 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine 3rd Edition PDF:
- Book Name : The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine
- Edition : 3rd Edition | | ISBN : 0323476708
- Author Name : Ajay K. Singh MB FRCP
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1283 Pages
The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine PDF:
FILE SIZE: 19 MB
Please use the link below to download The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine 3rd Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **