Today, in this article, we are going to share with you The Cardiology Intensive Board Review 3rd Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of The Cardiology Intensive Board Review 3rd Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Ace your cardiovascular medicine certification or recertification exam with The Cardiology Intensive Board Review Question Book – the bestselling exam prep resource from the Cleveland Clinic! Hundreds of case-based review questions, written in the same format as the ABIM cardiovascular medicine boards, challenge your knowledge of the full range of topics you’ll face on the exam.
Features of The Cardiology Intensive Board Review 3rd Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Ensure highly targeted, high-yield preparation with content areas covered in the same proportion as those on the actual exam.
- Supplement gaps in your knowledge by exploring complete discussions of why each answer is correct or incorrect, with references to the literature for further study.
- Assess your mastery of the latest topics with abundant new questions on cardiac catheterization, electrophysiology, congenital heart disease, hypertension, and much more.
- Prepare efficiently and effectively thanks to a user-friendly full-color design, filled with images and tables comparable to those used on the boards.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Leslie Cho MD (Author)
Director, Women’s Cardiovascular Center, Section Head, Preventive Cardiology and Rehabilitation, Robert and Suzanne Tomsich Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Cardiology Intensive Board Review 3rd Edition PDF:
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Pericardial Disease
- Cardiac Imaging
- Electrocardiographic Interpretation
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of The Cardiology Intensive Board Review 3rd Edition PDF:
- Book Name: The Cardiology Intensive Board Review
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 1451176716
- Author Name: Leslie Cho MD, Brian P. Griffin
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 450 Pages
The Cardiology Intensive Board Review 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download The Cardiology Intensive Board Review 3rd Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of The Cardiology Intensive Board Review 3rd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 14 MB
Please use the link below to download The Cardiology Intensive Board Review 3rd Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.