Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need 9th Edition PDF.
Clear and concise, The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need has provided quick and accurate discussions on using an EKG to diagnose cardiac and non-cardiac conditions for nearly 30 years. This ninth edition is packed with full-color illustrations, real-world clinical scenarios, and step-by-step instructions—giving you the practical guidance you need to use an EKG in actual clinical settings with patients.
Features of The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need 9th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Outlines processes for identifying and interpreting arrhythmias, myocardial infarctions, hypertrophy, atrial fibrillation, and other disorders.
- Features a lighthearted, lively writing style designed to be compelling and minimize confusion of principles discussed.
- New content added to reflect recent clinical and technological advancements.
- Depicts real-life clinical situations and provides important clinical context for EKG use.
- Advises on the dangers of over-reliance on computer interpretations and includes many other practical considerations that other books leave out.
- New EKG cases available in the companion eBook illustrate key concepts discussed throughout the book.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more.
Malcolm Thaler, MD (Author)
Dr. Malcolm Thaler, MD is an internal medicine specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Duke University School Of Medicine in 1977 and specializes in internal medicine.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need 9th Edition PDF:
Chapter 1 The Basics
Chapter 2 Hypertrophy and Enlargement of the Heart
Chapter 3 Arrhythmias
Chapter 4 Conduction Blocks
Chapter 5 Preexcitation Syndromes
Chapter 6 Myocardial Ischemia and Infarction
Chapter 7 Finishing Touches
Chapter 8 Putting It All Together
Chapter 9 How Do You Get to Carnegie Hall?
You might also be interested in! 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need 9th Edition PDF.
- Edition 9th Edition
- ISBN 1496377230
- Format PDF
- Page Count 384 Pages
- Author Dr Malcolm Thaler MD
The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need 9th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need 9th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 35 MB
Please use the link below to download The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need 9th Edition PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **