The People Business offers readers a unique, inside perspective on what works and what doesn’t in the world of corporate internal communication and strategy. Featuring interviews with senior practitioners from a diverse range of leading firms, the book offers a refreshingly honest perspective on the practices and challenges facing IC today. Senior IC leads will offer their tips for success, what they have learned along the way, and what remains challenging. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of The People Business PDF.
The book will also explore how IC is still, in some companies, struggling to be seen as a credible contributor to business performance. The People Business enables readers to prove its value to senior company members by demonstrating its clear impact on ROI.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in The People Business – How Ten Leaders Drive Engagement Through Internal Communications PDF:
- Below is the complete table of contents presented in The People Business PDF:
- Telefónica Digital: How a culture of openness and transparency ensures that employees feel constantly up-to-date with internal change and the impact of external influences in a highly regulated business
- Managing and measuring employee engagement: Experience in a competitive industry sector with traditionally high levels of staff turnover
- Grant Thornton: How the evolution of an authentic internal voice is helping to drive essential change in an increasingly turbulent and challenging climate for business leaders
- BG Group: How your ‘employer brand’ is a dynamic and innovative power tool to unite a global workforce throughout the corporate change
- GE Capital: How a coaching culture is helping a finance company to embrace major change and extract maximum value from face-to-face communications in a global structure
- Heathrow Airport: How one organization is effecting major cultural change and developing a new generation of leaders by empowering its people to understand their own strengths – and align themselves with company values
- Just: How a brave and bold approach to internal communications is supporting a merger at the innovative retirement income specialist – and building channels that exploit the millennial world of social media to the max
- The Institute of Internal Communication: How a professional body is leading the way in setting 21st century standards for excellence in internal communications and the importance of driving change from the inside
- April Six: How team building and connected leadership are helping a service business to go global without losing sight of core values that are being driven from the very top
- Natural England: How strong story-telling, data, and insight are helping to confirm IC as an enabler, not mailbox, at one government agency.
- Book Name: The People Business
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 074947971X
- Author Name: Annabel Dunstan; Imogen Osborne;
- Category: Business
- Format / Pages : PDF – 216 Pages
The People Business PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download The People Business PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine
PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 2.49 MB
Please use the link below to download The People Business PDF for free:
Have fun! ?
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately (click here).
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.