Today, in this article, we are going to share with you The Physics of Clinical MR Taught Through Images PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of The Physics of Clinical MR Taught Through Images PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
The Physics of Clinical MR Taught Through Images Fourth Edition by Val Runge, Wolfgang Nitz, and Johannes Heverhagen presents a unique and highly practical approach to understanding the physics of magnetic resonance imaging. Each physics topic is described in user-friendly language and accompanied by high-quality graphics and/or images. The visually rich format provides a readily accessible tool for learning, leveraging, and mastering the powerful diagnostic capabilities of MRI.
Features of The Physics of Clinical MR Taught Through Images 4th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- More than 700 images, anatomical drawings, clinical tables, charts, and diagrams, including magnetization curves and pulse sequencing, facilitate acquisition of highly technical content.
- Eight systematically organized sections cover core topics: hardware and radiologic safety; basic image physics; basic and advanced image acquisition; flow effects; techniques specific to the brain, heart, liver, breast, and cartilage; management and reduction of artifacts; and improvements in MRI diagnostics and technologies.
- Cutting-edge topics including contrast-enhanced MR angiography, spectroscopy, perfusion, and advanced parallel imaging/data sparsity techniques.
- Discussion of groundbreaking hardware and software innovations, such as MR-PET, 7 T, interventional MR, 4D flow, CAIPIRINHA, radial acquisition, simultaneous multislice, and compressed sensing.
- A handy appendix provides a quick reference of acronyms, which often differ from company to company.
The breadth of coverage, rich visuals, and succinct text make this manual the perfect reference for radiology residents, practicing radiologists, researchers in MR, and technologists.
Val M. Runge (Author)
Val Murray Runge (born August 28, 1956 in Austin, Texas) is an American professor of radiology and the editor-in-chief of Investigative Radiology. Dr. Runge attended Stanford University, obtaining a bachelor of science degree in 1978 with honors. He subsequently received his MD from Stanford University School of Medicine in 1982. Following completion of a diagnostic radiology residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Dr. Runge was appointed as assistant professor and chief of service of magnetic resonance at Tufts University School of Medicine.
Dr. Runge is an early pioneer in MRI, who is known for his work in 1982-1984 that demonstrated the potential as well as early diagnostic utility of intravenous contrast media in MRI. He is an author of more than 200 peer-reviewed, published papers. He is also the editor for seventeen medical textbooks, several of which have been translated into other languages. He has given more than 600 scientific and invited presentations at national and international meetings and medical schools
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside The Physics of Clinical MR Taught Through Images PDF:
- Basic Imaging Physics
- Basic Image Acquisition
- Advanced Image Acquisition
- Tissue-Specific Techniques
- Artifacts, Including Those Due to Motion, and the Reduction Thereof
- Further Improving Diagnostic Quality, Technologic Innovation
Below are the technical specifications of The Physics of Clinical MR Taught Through Images PDF:
- Book Name : The Physics of Clinical MR Taught Through Images
- Edition : 4th Edition | | ISBN : 9781626234277
- Author Name : Val M. Runge
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 338 Pages
The Physics of Clinical MR Taught Through Images PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download The Physics of Clinical MR Taught Through Images 4th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of The Physics of Clinical MR Taught Through Images 4th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 65 MB
Please use the link below to download The Physics of Clinical MR Taught Through Images PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **