We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Theoretical Basis for Nursing 4th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Theoretical Basis for Nursing 4th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Designed for one of the core courses taught in all graduate nursing programs, this text is the most contemporary, concise, and readable nursing theory textbook on the market. It presents historical perspectives on the development of nursing theory, assessments of concept and theory development and theory evaluation, middle-range theories, and shared theories from other disciplines in the sociologic, behavioral, and biomedical sciences, focusing on the application of theory. Learning features found throughout the text include case studies and end-of-chapter summaries that help to reinforce essential concepts.
Melanie McEwen (Author)
Dr. McEwen has been a nursing professor for more than 25 years. She is the author/editor of three nursing textbooks: Theoretical Basis for Nursing (with E. Wills); Community/Public Health Nursing: Promoting the Health of Populations (with M. Nies); and Community-based Nursing: An Introduction (with B. Pullis). She has also published numerous articles in nursing journals. Her research interests include: RN-BSN programs; spiritual nursing care; immunizations and immunization policy; disparities in diagnosis and management of ADHD; and school-based management of asthma.
Evelyn M. Wills, PhD, RN
Department of Nursing
College of Nursing and Allied Health Professions
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Theoretical Basis for Nursing 4th Edition PDF:
Unit I: Introduction to Theory
1. Philosophy, Science, and Nursing
2. Overview of Theory in Nursing
3. Concept Development: Clarifying Meaning of Terms
4. Theory Development: Structuring Conceptual Relationships in Nursing
Unit II: Nursing Theories
5. Theory Analysis and Evaluation
6. Overview of Grand Nursing Theories
7. Grand Nursing Theories Based on Human Needs
8. Grand Nursing Theories Based on Interactive Process
9. Grand Nursing Theories Based on Unitary Process
10. Introduction to Middle Range Nursing Theories
11. Overview of Selected Middle Range Nursing Theories
12. Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Theory
Unit III: Shared Theories Used by Nurses
13. Theories From the Sociologic Sciences
14. Theories From the Behavioral Sciences
15. Theories From the Biomedical Sciences
16. Theories, Models, and Frameworks From Leadership and Management
17. Learning Theories
Unit IV: Application of Theory in Nursing
18. Application of Theory in Nursing Practice
19. Application of Theory in Nursing Research
20. Application of Theory in Nursing Administration and Management
21. Application of Theory in Nursing Education
22. Future Issues in Nursing Theory
Below are the technical specifications of Theoretical Basis for Nursing 4th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Theoretical Basis for Nursing
- Edition : 4th Edition | | ISBN : 145119031X
- Author Name : Melanie McEwen, Evelyn M. Wills
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 591 Pages
Theoretical Basis for Nursing 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Theoretical Basis for Nursing 4th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Theoretical Basis for Nursing 4th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 28 MB
Please use the link below to download Theoretical Basis for Nursing 4th Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **