Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. Written by two of the world’s most respected specialists in the field, Thoracic Imaging: Pulmonary and Cardiovascular Radiology, Third Edition brings you completely up to date with all you need to know for optimal imaging of the heart and lungs. This comprehensive title provides practical, authoritative guidance for the radiologic assessment and diagnosis of both congenital and acquired cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases.In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Thoracic Imaging PDF.
A must-have reference for more than ten years, Thoracic Imaging is your one-stop source for current, accurate coverage of pulmonary infections, diffuse lung diseases, mediastinal masses, coronary artery CT, myocardial disease, pericardial disease, CT of ischemic heart disease, and much more.
Features of Thoracic Imaging PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Today’s most comprehensive text-reference in the field, written by pulmonary imaging expert W. Richard Webb, MD and cardiac imaging expert Charles B. Higgins, MD.
- More than 2700 high-quality images, many in full color, help you visualize key aspects of chest imaging.
- A new chapter on MR and CT in in Atrial and Ventricular Arrhythmias brings you up to date on the latest imaging techniques.
- Updated images and content throughout, including expanded coverage of PET/CT.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Thoracic Imaging PDF:
SECTION ONE The Basics
SECTION TWO Neoplasms, Masses, and Focal Lung Abnormalities
SECTION THREE Diffuse and Multifocal Lung Diseases
SECTION FOUR Airway Abnormalities
SECTION FIVE Copd, Emphysema, and Cystic Lung Diseases
SECTION SIX Pleural Abnormalities
SECTION SEVEN Great Arteries
SECTION EIGHT Radiography of Heart Disease
SECTION NINE Acquired Non-ischemic Heart Disease
SECTION TEN Congenital Heart Disease
SECTION ELEVEN Ischemic Heart Disease
SECTION TWELVE Cardiac Arrhythmias
Below are the technical specifications of Thoracic Imaging PDF.
- Edition 3rd Edition
- ISBN 1496321049
- Format PDF
- Page Count 986 Pages
- Author W Richard Webb, Charles B Higgins,
Thoracic Imaging PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Thoracic Imaging PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 317 MB
Please use the link below to download Thoracic Imaging PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.