Advanced Topics on Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology is a comprehensive and handy guide for sonographers, obstetricians, gynecology and radiology professionals, and all technicians working in ultrasound laboratories who are interested in taking advantage of all the resources provided by this imaging technique. The book is divided in three sections which give information on a variety of relevant topics: Three-Dimensional Ultrasound Instrumentation and Technology. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF.
This section explains different ultrasound methods that can be used for three-dimensional imaging. It is complemented by a discussion on how to use the techniques in telemedicine. The Use of Three-Dimensional Ultrasound During Pregnancy . This section explains the methods used to assess fetal organs, behavior and defects during different stages of pregnancy. The Use of Three-Dimensional Ultrasound When Evaluating Female Reproductive Physiology . This section covers diagnostic procedures for ovarian and uterine abnormalities and neoplasms.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF:
SECTION I: THREE- AND FOUR-DIMENSIONAL ULTRASOUND:
INSTRUMENTATION AND TECHNOLOGY
- Principles of 3D/4D Ultrasound: 3D Data Acquisition, Multiplanar Image, 3D Image and Electrical Scalpel (MagiCut)
- Specific Three-Dimensional Display Modes: 3D Cine, 4D, TUI, VCI, Omniview, SonoVCAD, and STIC
- Volume Measurements by Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- Telemedicine 3D- and 4D-ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
SECTION II: THREE-DIMENSIONAL ULTRASOUND IN OBSTETRICS
- Assessment of Fetal Heart by Three- and Four-Dimensional Ultrasound
- Fetal Brain Anatomy by Three-dimensional Ultrasound Neuroscan
- Three-dimensional Assessment of Fetal Face
- Fetal Limb Volume: Its Role in the Prediction of Birth Weight and Evaluation of Fetal Nutritional Status
- Fetal Lung Volumes in Congenital Anomalies Using Three-dimensional Ultrasonography
- Assessment of First Trimester of Pregnancy by Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- The Assessment of Fetal Neurobehavior with Four-dimensional Ultrasound
- Applicability of Three-dimensional Power Doppler Ultrasound in Obstetrics
- Fetal Malformations Detected by Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- Three-dimensional Ultrasound in the Second Stage of Labour
- Three-dimensional Virtual Sonographic and Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Obstetrics
SECTION III: THREE-DIMENSIONAL ULTRASOUND IN GYNECOLOGY
- Uterine Anomalies by Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- Three-dimensional Ultrasound for Assessing the Position of Intrauterine and Intratubal Devices
- Three-dimensional Pelvic Sonography of Uterine Masses
- Three-dimensional Ultrasound in Endometrial Cancer and Polyps
- Assessment of Endometrial Receptivity by Two- and Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- Ovarian Follicle Evaluation: Antral Follicle Count and Follicle Monitoring During Controlled Ovarian Stimulation
- Assessment of Ovarian Volume, Ovarian Follicle Count and Ovarian Blood Flow in Hyperandrogenic Anovulation
- Adnexal Tumors by Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- Three-dimensional Ultrasound for the Assessment of the Pelvic Floor
Below are the technical specifications of Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF.
- Book Name : Advanced Topics on Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Edition: 1st Edition
- ISBN: 1681082101
- Format: PDF
- Page Count: 372 Pages
- Author: Edward Araujo Júnior, Wellington de Paula Martins,
Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 37.7 MB
Please use the link below to download Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **