In this blog post, we are going to share with our audience the genuine PDF download of Tips & Tricks in Orthopedic Surgery PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the Pick A PDF, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share with you the free PDF e-book download of Tips & Tricks in Orthopedic Surgery PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important pertaining to this ebook.
Checkout the complete overview of the book Tips & Tricks in Orthopedic Surgery PDF:
In this significantly expanded “Alumni” edition, graduates of the Orthopaedic Trauma program at the University of Washington’s renowned Harborview Medical Center provide succinct and novel tips and tricks gleaned from their years of professional practice. Focusing specifically on the technical aspects of fracture treatment, Harborview Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Fracture Surgery, Second Edition takes a unique issue/solution approach, offering up-to-date guidance you can apply quickly to a care situation with the full trauma team.
Features of Tips & Tricks in Orthopedic Surgery PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
- New chapters touch on fractures of the femur, hardware removal, and navicular and cuboid fractures.
- Expanded with significantly more tips than the previous edition—all contributed by graduates of Harborview’s Orthopaedic Trauma Fellow program.
- Features to-the-point instructions on the latest techniques to treat fractures of the neck, arm, wrist, ankle, foot, knee, and leg in a fast-paced trauma setting.
- Chock full of tables and annotated illustrations for a visual context to techniques and the underlying anatomy.
- Concise bulleted format and standardized organizational structure help you grasp critical material quickly.
- Topics cover required instruments, optimal patient positioning, imaging, hardware and implants, fixing and setting, and fracture reduction.
- Perfect for orthopaedic surgeons, trauma surgeons, and orthopaedic surgery residents learning to treat patients in a trauma setting.
Table of Contents
Here’s is the full table of contents offered inside Tips & Tricks in Orthopedic Surgery PDF:
1. Clavicle Fracture
2. Fracture of Lateral End of Clavicle
3. Acromioclavicular Dislocation
4. Posterior Dislocation of the Shoulder
5. Fracture Dislocation of the Shoulder
6. Humerus Neck Fracture
7. Humerus Shaft Interlock Nailing
8. Humerus Holstein and Lower Shaft Fracture
9. Humerus Lower-End Exposure
10. Elbow Fracture Dislocation
11. Fracture of Medial Epicondyle of Humerus
12. Capitellum Fracture
13. Radius Neck Fracture
14. Forearm Fractures
15. Bow Fracture of Forearm
16. Refracture of Forearm 113
Fracture Healing and Refracture in Forearm Bones in Adolescence
17. Monteggia Fracture Dislocation
18. Lower/3 Radius and Ulna Fracture in a Child
19. Lower/4 Radius and Ulna Fracture in a Child
20. Malunited Fracture of Lower/4 Radius in a Child
21. Inferior RU Dislocation in a Child
Tips & Tricks in Orthopedic Surgery PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Tips & Tricks in Orthopedic Surgery PDF using the trusted direct links. We have shared a download link to the genuine PDF copy of this e-book so that you can enjoy a fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Tips & Tricks in Orthopedic Surgery PDF:
FILE SIZE: 31 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Tips & Tricks in Orthopedic Surgery PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to pickapdf [@] gmail [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.