True to its name, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Boston covers all the city’s major sights and attractions in easy-to-use “top 10” lists that help you plan the vacation that’s right for you. This newly updated pocket travel guide for Boston will lead you straight to the best attractions the city has to offer, from Boston Common to Fenway Park to the historic Harvard University. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Top 10 Boston PDF.
Expert travel writers have fully revised this edition of DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Boston.
Features of Top 10 Boston PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Brand-new itineraries help you plan your trip to Boston.
- Expanded and far more comprehensive, new laminated pull-out map now includes color-coded design, public transportation maps, and street indexes to make it even easier to use.
- Maps of walking routes show you the best ways to maximize your time.
- New Top 10 lists feature off-the-beaten-track ideas, along with standbys like the top attractions, shopping, dining options, and more.
- Additional maps marked with sights from the guidebook are shown on inside cover flaps, with selected street index and metro map.
- New typography and fresh layout throughout.
You’ll still find DK’s famous full-color photography and museum floor plans, along with just the right amount of coverage of the city’s history and culture. A free pull-out city map is marked with sights from the guidebook and includes a street index and a metro map.
The perfect pocket-size travel companion: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Boston.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Top 10 Boston PDF:
Chapter:1 Top 10 Boston Highlights
- Welcome to Boston
- Exploring Boston
- Boston Highlights
- The Freedom Trail
- Museum of Science
- Boston Common and Public Garden
- Harvard University
- Around Newbury Street
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Trinity Church
- Isabella Stewart
- Gardner Museum
- Charlestown Navy Yard
- New England Aquarium
Chapter:2 The Top 10 of Everything
- Moments in Boston History
- Figures in Boston History
- Waterfront Areas
- Off the Beaten Path
- Activities for Children
- Boston for Free
- Boston Harbor Islands Day Trips:
- Historic New England
- Day Trips: The Beach
- Performing Arts Venues
- Dance and Live Music Venues
- Gay and Lesbian Hangouts
- Spots for Seafood
- Essential Shopping
- Festivals and Events
Chapter:3 Boston Area by Area
- Beacon Hill
- Back Bay
- North End and the Waterfront
- Downtown and the
- Financial District
- Chinatown, the Theater District, and South End
- Kenmore and the Fenway
- Cambridge and Somerville
- South of Boston
- Getting To and Around Boston
- Practical Information
- Places to Stay
- General Index
Below are the technical specifications of Top 10 Boston PDF.
- Book Name : Top 10 Boston (Eyewitness)
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 1465445773
- Author Name : DK Travel;
- Category : Travel & Tourism
- Format / Pages : PDF – 128 Pages
Top 10 Boston PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Top 10 Boston PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 29.9 MB
Please use the link below to download Top 10 Boston PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **