True to its name, this New England travel guide covers all the region’s major sights and attractions in easy-to-use top 10 lists that help you plan the vacation that’s right for you. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Top 10 New England PDF.
This newly updated pocket travel guide for New England will lead you straight to the best attractions this region has to offer, from Freedom Trail to the White Mountains to the Boston Harbor.
Features of Top 10 New England PDF
Here are the important features of this book:
- Expert travel writers have fully revised this edition of DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 New England.
- Brand-new itineraries help you plan your trip to New England.
- Expanded and far more comprehensive, new laminated pull-out map now includes color-coded design, public transportation maps, and street indexes to make it even easier to use.
- Maps of walking routes show you the best ways to maximize your time.
- New Top 10 lists feature off-the-beaten-track ideas, along with standbys like the top attractions, shopping, dining options, and more.
- Additional maps marked with sights from the guidebook are shown on inside cover flaps, with selected street index and metro map.
- New typography and fresh layout throughout.
You’ll still find DK’s famous full-color photography and museum floor plans, along with just the right amount of coverage of history and culture. A free pull-out map is marked with sights from the guidebook and includes a street index and a metro map.
The perfect pocket-size travel companion: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 New England.
Recommended: For an in-depth guidebook to New England, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: New England, which offers a complete overview of this area; thousands of photographs, illustrations, and maps; and more.
Series Overview: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Top 10 are handy travel guides that take the work out of planning a trip. Packed with amazing ideas, informative maps, insider tips, and useful advice, DK’s Top 10 guides lead you to the very best your destination has to offer. The pocket size make these the perfect guide to take on vacation. Discover the history, art, architecture, and culture of your destination through Top 10 lists, from the best museums, bars, and sights to the places to avoid. Visit TravelDK.com to learn more.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Top 10 New England PDF:
1:- New England Area by Area
- Rhode Island
- New Hampshire
- Getting To and Around
- New England
- Practical Information
- Places to Stay
- General Index
3:- The Top 10 of Everything
- Moments in History
- Colonial and Historic Sites
- Art Museums
- University Museums
- Personal Museums
- Maritime Sites
- Ocean Beaches
- Mountain Ski Areas
- Other Outdoor Activities
- and Sports
- Ways to See Foliage
- Children’s Attractions
- New England Foods
- Shopping Destinations
- New England for Free
4:- Top 10 New England Highlights
- Welcome to New England
- Exploring New England
- New England Highlights
- Historic Boston
- Mount Desert Island, Maine
- Cape Cod, Massachusetts
- Newport, Rhode Island
- White Mountains,
- New Hampshire
- Litchfield Hills, Connecticut
- Green Mountains, Vermont
- Portland and Casco Bay,
- Lakes Region,
- New Hampshire
- Berkshires, Massachusetts
Below are the technical specifications of Top 10 New England PDF.
- Book Name : Top 10 New England (Eyewitness)
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 1465460217
- Author Name : DK Travel;
- Category : Travel & Tourism
- Format / Pages : PDF – 160 Pages
Top 10 New England PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Top 10 New England PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 31.2 MB
Please use the link below to download Top 10 New England PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately (click here).
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.