Translational Research in Coronary Artery Disease: Pathophysiology to Treatment covers the entire spectrum of basic science, genetics, drug treatment, and interventions for coronary artery disease. With an emphasis on vascular biology, this reference fully explains the fundamental aspects of coronary artery disease pathophysiology. Included are important topics, including endothelial function, endothelial injury, and endothelial repair in various disease states, vascular smooth muscle function and its interaction with the endothelium, and the interrelationship between inflammatory biology and vascular function. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Translational Research in Coronary Artery Disease PDF.
By providing this synthesis of current research literature, this reference allows the cardiovascular scientist and practitioner to access everything they need from one source.
Features of Translational Research in Coronary Artery Disease PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Provides a concise summary of recent developments in coronary and vascular research, including previously unpublished data
- Summarizes in-depth discussions of the pathobiology and novel treatment strategies for coronary artery disease
- Provides access to an accompanying website that contains photos and videos of noninvasive diagnostic modalities for evaluation of coronary artery disease.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Translational Research in Coronary Artery Disease PDF:
- Endothelial Biology: The Role of Circulating Endothelial Cells and Endothelial Progenitor Cells
- The Role of Vascular Smooth Muscle Phenotype in Coronary Artery Disease
- Immuno-Inflammatory Basis of Atherosclerotic Coronary Artery Disease
- Adiponectin: A Mediator of Obesity, Insulin Resistance, Diabetes, and the Metabolic Syndrome
- Use of Stem Cells in Ischemic Heart Disease
- Vasculogenesis and Angiogenesis
- Lipids in Coronary Heart Disease: From Epidemiology to Therapeutics
- Genetics of Coronary Disease
- The Role of Nitric Oxide and the Regulation of Cardiac Metabolism
- Revascularization for Silent Myocardial Ischemia
- Noninvasive Diagnostic Modalities for the Evaluation of Coronary Artery Disease
- Current Approaches to Treatment of Ventricular Arrhythmias in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Clinical Use and Research Investigation in Coronary Artery Disease
- Invasive Diagnostic Assessment of Coronary Artery Disease
- Drug Treatment of Stable Coronary Artery Disease
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Current Topics in Bypass Surgery
- Peripheral Veno-arterial Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation for Treatment of Ischemic Shock
- Biostatistics Used for Clinical Investigation of Coronary Artery Disease
Below are the technical specifications of Translational Research in Coronary Artery Disease PDF.
- Book Name : Translational Research in Coronary Artery Disease: Pathophysiology to Treatment
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 9780128026052
- Author Name : Wilbert S Aronow; John Arthur McClung;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 244 Pages
Translational Research in Coronary Artery Disease PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Translational Research in Coronary Artery Disease: Pathophysiology to Treatment PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 16 MB
Please use the link below to download Translational Research in Coronary Artery Disease PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.