Understanding Color is an essential resource for those needing to become proficient in color for business applications. The peerless treatment of this critical subject is beautifully illustrated with real-world examples. Designers have turned to this guide for nearly a generation for its authoritative and accessible instruction. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Understanding Color PDF.
Features of Understanding Color PDF
Here are important features of this Understanding Color PDF:
The knowledge contained in this book sets you apart from other designers by enabling you to:
- Contribute more effectively to discussions on color harmony, complete with a vocabulary that enables in-depth understanding of hue, value, and saturation
- Apply the most-up-to-date information on digital color to your projects
- Address issues involved when colors must be translated from one medium to another
- Troubleshoot and overcome today’s most common challenges of working with color
Full-color images showcase real design examples and a companion website features a digital workbook for reinforcing color concepts. From theory and practical implementation to the business and marketing aspects, Understanding Color helps you gain a deep and discriminating awareness of color.
LINDA HOLTZSCHUE is principal at Linda Holtzschue and Associates, an interior design firm based in New York City. She taught color theory and related courses at the Fashion Institute of Technology and Parsons School of Design, where she served as Assistant Dean. Her work has appeared in New York Times Magazine and Better Homes and Gardens.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Understanding Color PDF:
- 1 AN INTRODUCTION TO COLOR STUDY
- A LITTLE LIGHT ON THE SUBJECT
- THE HUMAN ELEMENT
- THE VOCABULARY OF COLOR
- THE INSTABILITY OF COLORS
- ILLUSION AND IMPRESSION
- COLOR THEORY: A BRIEF HISTORY
- COLOR HARMONY
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: COLOR IN PRODUCT AND PRINT
- THE MEDIUM OF LIGHT
- THE BUSINESS OF COLOR
Below are the technical specifications of Understanding Color PDF.
- Book Name : Understanding Color: An Introduction for Designers
- Edition : 5th Edition | | ISBN : 978-1-118-92078-7
- Author Name : Linda Holtzschue;
- Category : Art
- Format / Pages : PDF – 272 Pages
Understanding Color PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Understanding Color An Introduction for Designers PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 6.73 MB
Please use the link below to download Understanding Color PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.