The highly anticipated Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual (Stephen Sarikas) brings all of the strengths of the revolutionary Visual Anatomy & Physiology book (Martini/Ober/Nath/Bartholomew/Petti) to the lab. This lab manual combines a visual approach with a modular organization to maximize learning. The lab practice consists of hands-on activities in the lab manual and assignable content in Mastering A&P. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual PDF.
Features of Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Personalized learning with MasteringA&P: Become engaged with assignable lab activities that help them visualize structures and understand processes—all automatically graded.
- A visual approach and modular organization: The two-page modules seamlessly integrate text and visuals to guide your through lab activities—with no page flipping.
- Frequent practice: Opportunities for practice include pre-lab questions (Before You Begin, Consider This), post-lab questions (Review Sheets), pencil-to-paper activities (clearly marked with a black triangle), and critical thinking questions (Making Connections). You have the opportunity to practice online with MasteringA&P.
- Learning Outcomes that tightly coordinate with lab activities: The clean one-to-one correspondence between the numbered exercise-opening Learning Outcomes and the numbered two-page lab activity modules gives you an easy-to-follow learning path and instructors an easy vehicle for assessment.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual PDF :
Part 1: – INTRODUCTION TO ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
Exercise 1 Body Organization and Terminology
Exercise 2 Care and Use of the Compound Light Microscope
Part 2: – THE CELL
Exercise 3 Cell Structure and Cell Division
Exercise 4 Membrane Transport
Part 3: – INTRODUCTION TO TISSUES AND THE INTEGUMENTARY SYSTEM
Exercise 5 Tissues
Exercise 6 The Integumentary System
Part 4: – THE SKELETAL SYSTEM
Exercise 7 Introduction to the Skeletal System and the Axial Skeleton
Exercise 8 The Appendicular Skeleton
Exercise 9 Articulations
Part 5: – THE MUSCULAR SYSTEM
Exercise 10 Introduction to Skeletal Muscle
Exercise 11 Muscles of the Head, Neck, and Trunk
Exercise 12 Muscles of the Upper and Lower Limbs
Exercise 13 Physiology of the Muscular System
Part 6: – THE NERVOUS SYSTEM
Exercise 14 Nervous Tissue
Exercise 15 The Brain and Cranial Nerves
Exercise 16 The Spinal Cord and Spinal Nerves
Exercise 17 Human Reflex Physiology
Exercise 18 Special Senses
Part 7: – THE ENDOCRINE SYSTEM
Exercise 19 The Endocrine System
Part 8: – VIRCULAT ION: THE CARDIOVASCULAR AND LYMPHATIC SYSTEMS
Exercise 20 Blood Cells
Exercise 21 Gross Anatomy of the Heart
Exercise 22 Anatomy of Blood Vessels
Exercise 23 Cardiovascular Physiology
Exercise 24 The Lymphatic System
Part 9: – THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
Exercise 25 Anatomy of the Respiratory System
Exercise 26 Respiratory Physiology
Part 10: – THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
Exercise 27 Anatomy of the Digestive System
Exercise 28 Actions of a Digestive Enzyme
Part 11: – THE URINARY SYSTEM
Exercise 29 Anatomy of the Urinary System
Exercise 30 Urinary Physiology
Part 12: – THE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEMS
Exercise 31 The Male Reproductive System
Exercise 32 The Female Reproductive System
Below are the technical specifications of Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual PDF .
- Book Name : Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 9780321951663
- Author Name : Stephen N Sarikas;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 640 Pages
Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual, Main Version Plus Mastering A&P with eText PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 146 MB
Please use the link below to download Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.