Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Williams Gynecology PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Williams Gynecology PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
The only gynecology textbook to combine a comprehensive quick-reference guide and a full-color surgical atlas in one beautifully illustrated volume
A Doody’s Core Title for 2017!
Williams Gynecology provides comprehensive coverage of the full spectrum of gynecologic healthcare and disease management, including benign general gynecology; reproductive endocrinology, infertility, and menopause; female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery; and gynecologic oncology. The surgical management sections include Aspects of Gynecologic Surgery and Atlas of Gynecologic Surgery, which covers Surgeries of Benign Gynecologic Conditions, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Surgeries for Female Pelvic Reconstruction, and Surgeries for Gynecologic Malignancies.
Williams Gynecology, Third Edition is beautifully illustrated, with hundreds of original drawings for both the surgical atlas and medical reference portions. Each chapter follows a practical template for a consistent approach to diagnosis and treatment. With its extensive use of treatment algorithms, differential diagnosis boxes, and other elements, this book is an outstanding quick-reference.
Features of Williams Gynecology PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Two resources in one―full-color medical text and surgical atlas―surveys the entire spectrum of gynecologic disease, including general gynecology, reproductive endocrinology and infertility, urogynecology, and gynecologic oncology
- Illustrated atlas of gynecologic surgery contains over 450 full color figures that depict operative techniques
- Unique templated text design ensures a consistent approach to diagnosis and treatment
- Strong procedure orientation covers a vast array of surgical operations, which are illustrated in detail
- Evidence-based discussion of disease evaluation reinforces and supports the clinical relevance of the book’s diagnostic and treatment method
- Heavily illustrated gynecologic anatomy chapter created with the surgeon in mind
- Revised to keep up with new and expanded content on the latest topics, including minimally invasive procedures, benign gynecology, and the subspecialties of urogynecology, gynecologic oncology, and reproductive endocrinology
Barbara Lynn Hoffman, M.D. (Author)
Dr. Barbara Hoffman is an obstetrician-gynecologist in Dallas, Texas and is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine and has been in practice for more than 20 years. Dr. Hoffman accepts several types of health insurance, listed below. She is one of 146 doctors at UT Southwestern Medical Center who specialize in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Williams Gynecology 3rd Edition PDF:
SECTION 1: BENIGN GENERAL GYNECOLOGY
SECTION 2: REPRODUCTIVE ENDOCRINOLOGY, INFERTILITY, AND THE MENOPAUSE
SECTION 3: FEMALE PELVIC MEDICINE AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
SECTION 4: GYNECOLOGIC ONCOLOGY
SECTION 5: ASPECTS OF GYNECOLOGIC SURGERY
SECTION 6: ATLAS OF GYNECOLOGIC SURGERY
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Williams Gynecology PDF:
- Book Name : Williams Gynecology
- Edition : 3rd Edition | | ISBN : 0071849084
- Authors Name : Hoffman, Schorge, Bradshaw, Halvorson, Schaffer, Corton
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1297 Pages
Williams Gynecology PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Williams Gynecology PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Williams Gynecology 3rd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 186 MB
Please use the link below to download Williams Gynecology PDF:
DOWNLOAD LINK (PDF)
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.