The world’s premier obstetrics guide–now updated with a greater focus on maternal-fetal medicine. The obstetrics text that has defined the discipline for generations of obstetrician-gynecologists is now more timely? and essential?than ever. Written by authors from the nationally known University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Williams Obstetrics maintains its trademark comprehensive coverage and applicability at the bedside, while offering the most current perspective of the field. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Williams Obstetrics 25th Edition PDF.
This landmark text begins with fundamental discussions of reproductive anatomy and physiology. These dovetail into clinical chapters covering obstetrical complications such as preterm labor, pregnancy-related infection, hemorrhage, and hypertension, among others. Representing the culmination of a century of clinical thought, the new Twenty-Fifth Edition is enhanced by more than 1,000 full-color illustrations plus an increased emphasis on the fast-growing subspecialty of maternal-fetal medicine.
Features of Williams Obstetrics 25th Edition
Here are important features of this book:
- Entire section on the diagnosis and treatment of fetal disorders, providing deeper insights into fetal complications in utero
- Traditional focus on the varied medical and surgical disorders that can complicate pregnancy
- 1,000 eye-catching illustrations, including updated graphs, sonograms, MRIs, photographs, and photomicrographs
- Solid evidence-based approach highlights the scientific underpinnings of clinical obstetrics, with special emphasis on physiological principles
- Current professional and academic guidelines are incorporated into the text and appear in easy-to-read tables
- Updated with 3,000 new literature citations through 2017
No other text can match the long-established scientific rigor and accessibility of Williams Obstetrics. With its state-of-the-art design and review of the newest advances and protocols, this not-be-missed clinical companion brings positive outcomes within reach.
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Williams Obstetrics 25th Edition PDF.
- Edition 25th Edition
- ISBN 1259644324
- Format PDF
- Page Count 1344 Pages
- Author F Gary Cunningham, Kenneth J Leveno, Steven L Bloom, Catherine Y Spong
Williams Obstetrics 25th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Williams Obstetrics 25th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 419 MB
Please use the link below to download Williams Obstetrics 25th Edition PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.