Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Williams Textbook of Endocrinology 13th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Williams Textbook of Endocrinology 13th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
For more than 65 years, Williams Textbook of Endocrinology has been the gold standard in the field, delivering authoritative guidance on every aspect of adult and pediatric endocrine system disorders. The 13th Edition has been thoroughly updated by Drs. Shlomo Melmed, Kenneth S. Polonsky, P. Reed Larsen, and Henry M. Kronenberg, to bring you state-of-the-art coverage of diabetes, metabolic syndrome, obesity, thyroid disease, testicular disorders, and much more, all designed to help you provide optimal care to every patient.
Bridging the gap between basic science and clinical information, it is an essential, relevant resource for endocrinologists, endocrine surgeons, gynecologists, internists, and pediatricians – any clinician who needs the most reliable coverage available on the diverse features across the spectrum of endocrine disease.
Features of Williams Textbook of Endocrinology 13th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Obtain a better understanding of both scientific insight and clinical data from the classic reference that delivers the current information you need in a highly illustrated, user-friendly format.
- Stay up to date with expanded discussions of autoimmune thyroid diseases, mechanisms, and the appropriate treatment of the ophthalmopathy of Graves’ disease; a new section on the interpretation of fine needle aspiration results in patients with thyroid nodules; and new coverage of when and when not to use radioiodine in the treatment of patients with thyroid cancer.
- Update your knowledge and skills with all-new chapters on Genetics of Endocrine Disease, Endocrinology of Population Health, and Laboratory Techniques for Recognition of Endocrine Disorders.
- Confidently manage any clinical endocrinopathy you may encounter thanks to new information on recent FDA-approved drugs for pituitary disorders, a new focus on pediatrics, and new content on diabetes, obesity, and appetite control.
- Benefit from the expertise of dynamic new contributors who offer fresh perspectives throughout.
Shlomo Melmed (Author)
Shlomo Melmed received his medical degree with distinction from the University of Cape Town, School of Medicine in 1970. At Cedars-Sinai since 1980, he is now executive vice president for academic affairs, and dean of the medical faculty. He is also professor and associate dean of the University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine, and director of the Research Institute at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He holds the Helene A. and Philip E. Hixon Chair in Investigative Medicine.
Melmed is a diplomat of the American Board of Internal Medicine, certified in Endocrinology and Metabolism; a Master of the American College of Physicians; an elected member of the Association of American Physicians and the American Society of Clinical Investigation; recipient of the Endocrinology Medal of the Royal Society of Medicine; the Endocrine Society Clinical Investigator Award; the Society of Endocrinology Transatlantic Medal; Ipsen Fondation Endocrine Regulation Award; the Pituitary Society’s Lifetime Achievement Award, and is listed in BEST Doctors of America.
At Cedars-Sinai, Melmed has spearheaded major academic growth and development by leading building efforts, recruiting talented nationally recognized faculty leadership, establishing new programs and maintaining standards of excellence for educational programs. His executive leadership continues to maintain Cedars-Sinai as a top tier academic medical center.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Williams Textbook of Endocrinology 13th Edition PDF:
- Hormones and Hormone Action
- Hypothalamus and Pituitary
- Adrenal Cortex and Endocrine Hypertension
- Endocrinology and the Life Span
- Mineral Metabolism
- Carbohydrates and Fat Metabolism
- Polyendocrine and Neoplastic Disorders
You might also be interested in! 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Williams Textbook of Endocrinology 13th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Williams Textbook of Endocrinology
- Edition : 13th Edition | | ISBN : 9780323297387
- Author Name : Shlomo Melmed MBChB MACP
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1873 Pages
Williams Textbook of Endocrinology 13th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Williams Textbook of Endocrinology 13th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Williams Textbook of Endocrinology 13th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 130 MB
Please use the link below to download Williams Textbook of Endocrinology 13th Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **