We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Winningham’s Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing 5th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Winningham’s Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing 5th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Develop your critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills with 150 realistic case studies from the four major clinical practice areas: medical-surgical, pediatric, maternity, and psychiatric/mental health nursing. Each case covers a common problem, drawn from actual clinical experiences and written by nurses who are clinical experts. All cases have been thoroughly updated and revised to reflect current clinical practices, with integrated content on pharmacology, nutrition, and diagnostic/laboratory tests to encourage you to think critically about all aspects of care.
This fifth edition also features an increased emphasis on patient management, and new documentation and communication exercises. Plus new NCLEX® Examination format-questions help you prepare for success on the NCLEX® Examination and provide safe, quality patient care.
Features of Winningham’s Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing 5th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Three-part organization presents cases in three parts: 1) Medical-Surgical Cases; 2) Pediatric, Maternity, and Psychiatric Cases; and 3) Other/Advanced Cases, the latter covering key topics such as multi-system disorders and emergency situations.
- Realistic case study approach incorporates cases drawn from actual clinical experiences to help you identify changes, anticipate possible complications, and initiate therapeutic interventions.
- Increasing case complexity provides you with a foundation on which to build as you advance to more difficult cases.
- Two new pediatric case studies strengthen your ability to recognize and effectively manage common disorders presenting in pediatric patients.
- New NCLEX Examination-format questions have been added throughout, including multiple choice, prioritization/ordering, chart/exhibit, and dosage calculation questions.
- Increased number of higher-level questions requires clinical reasoning rather than simply memorizing and recalling information.
- An emphasis on patient management reinforces the type of clinical decision-making needed in the clinical setting as well as reflecting the type of questions on the latest NCLEX Examination.
- Over 25 new illustrations and graphics such as ECG strips, lab/diagnostic test reports, anatomical diagrams, and medication labels are now interwoven throughout the book.
- New documentation and communication exercises ask you to document relevant patient information or to use the “SBAR” communication technique to communicate patient findings to the physician.
Mariann M. Harding (Author)
Dr. Harding is an Associate Professor of Nursing at Kent State University Tuscarawas and an author with Elsevier Publishing. She is the new lead editor of and an author in Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems and co-author of Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing. Mariann received her diploma from Mt. Carmel School of Nursing, BSN from Ohio University, MSN and certificate as an Adult Nurse Practitioner from the Catholic University of America, and post-master’s certificate in Nursing Education from Kent State University.
Dr. Harding’s Ph.D in nursing is from West Virginia University, where she received an academic award for outstanding PhD student. Her doctoral research involves the experiences of women undergoing breast biopsy for suspected cancer. In addition to the textbooks, she is a published author of several articles on pedagogy for promoting student success, gout, and health promotion.
She is a member of the Sigma Theta Tau, National League for Nursing, Nurses Christian Fellowship, National Organization for Associate Degree Nursing, and the Ohio League of Nursing, for which she currently serves in an elected position on the Nominating Committee. Dr. Harding is a manuscript reviewer for the Journal of Clinical Nursing, Nursing Education Perspectives, and CIN: Computers, Informatics, Nursing.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Winningham’s Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing 5th Edition PDF:
PART ONE MEDICAL-SURGICAL CASES
Chapter 1 Cardiovascular Disorders
Chapter 2 Respiratory Disorders
Chapter 3 Musculoskeletal Disorders
Chapter 4 Gastrointestinal Disorders
Chapter 5 Genitourinary Disorders
Chapter 6 Neurologic Disorders
Chapter 7 Endocrine Disorders
Chapter 8 Immunologic Disorders
Chapter 9 Oncologic and Hematologic Disorders
PART TWO PEDIATRIC, MATERNITY, AND PSYCHIATRIC CASES
Chapter 10 Pediatric Disorders
Chapter 11 Maternal and Obstetric Disorders
Chapter 12 Women’s Health Disorders
Chapter 13 Psychiatric Disorders
PART THREE OTHER/ADVANCED CASES
Chapter 14 Alternative Therapies
Chapter 15 Patients with Multiple Disorders
Chapter 16 Emergency Situations
Below are the technical specifications of Winningham’s Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing 5th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Winningham’s Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing: Medical-Surgical, Pediatric, Maternity, and Psychiatric
- Edition : 5th Edition | | ISBN : 9780323083256
- Author Name : Mariann M. Harding
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 687 Pages
Winningham’s Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Winningham’s Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing 5th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Winningham’s Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing 5th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 8.00 MB
Please use the link below to download Winningham’s Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing 5th Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.