Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Woelfels Dental Anatomy PDF.
Using clear explanations, a unique three-part organization, full-color illustrations, and interactive exercises, Woelfel’s Dental Anatomy, 9e helps dental hygiene students understand the relationship of the teeth to one another and to the bones, muscles, nerves, and vessels associated with the teeth and face.
The book’s detailed coverage of dental anatomy and terminology prepares students for success on national board exams, while up-to-date information on the application of tooth morphology to dental practice prepares them for success in their future careers.
Updated throughout with the latest scientific and technological advances, the Ninth Edition features expanded content, new tooth identification labeling exercises, additional board-style learning exercises, and a substantially updated full color art and design program.
Features of Woelfels Dental Anatomy PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Revised chapters that reflect the latest scientific and technological advances in Periodontology, Operative Dentistry, Endodontics, and Forensic Dentistry have been updated by faculty with specialties in each area.
- New Tooth Identification Labeling Exercises, featuring over 80 step-by-step questions that cover the decisions required to identify a tooth, ask students to identify tooth anatomy (class, facial size, arch, type, mesial, and universal number).
- Additional board-style Learning Exercises in Chapters 2 -5 address the tooth identification and universal numbering system to better prepare students to pass board exams.
- New content addresses specific topics now included on national board exams, such as paranasal sinuses and dental anomalies.
- A substantially updated art and design programintroduces “red dot” markers for tooth identification and new color photos that better illustrate specific characteristics or traits of the tooth.
- New Glossary of Key Terms appears at the back of the book for easy reference.
- A unique comparative approach to tooth anatomy in Chapters 1-6 helps students understand the similarities and differences of each class of tooth.
- Topic Lists open each chapter in an outline format to orient students to the information that follows.
- Section-opening Learning Objectives allow students to read with a purpose and to assess their mastery of important knowledge and skills.
- Summary Tables capture complex material in an easy-to-understand format.
- Research Data sections provide both original and reviewed research findings based on thousands of teeth, casts, and mouths.
- Review Questions and Answers inserted throughout chapters help students assess their understanding of anatomical terminology and concepts and prepare for certification examinations.
- Learning Exercises that help students understand and apply topics include interactive activities, such as examining extracted teeth or tooth models or performing specific self- or partner examinations.
- Advanced Learning Exercises in Chapter 13 ask students to draw and sketch teeth or carve teeth from wax to help them become intimately familiar with tooth shape and terminology.
- Additional board-style Learning Exercises in Chapters 2 -5 address tooth identification and the universal numbering system to better prepare students for success on board exams.
- Chapter-ending Critical Thinking Questions give students an opportunity to apply what they’ve learned to more complex questions/exercises.
- A free, printable online dental anatomy study guide helps students master key information and includes traits, charts, and reference information.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Woelfels Dental Anatomy PDF:
Part 1 Comparative tooth anatomy
1 Basic Terminology for Understanding Tooth Morphology
2 Morphology of the Permanent Incisors
3 Morphology of the Permanent Canines
4 Morphology of Premolars
5 Morphology of Permanent Molars
6 Primary (and Mixed) Dentition
Part 2 Application of tooth anatomy in dental practice
7 Periodontal Anatomy
8 Application of Root and Pulp Morphology Related to Endodontic Therapy
9 Functional Occlusion and Malocclusion
10 Treating Decayed, Broken, and Missing Teeth
11 Dental Anomalies
12 Forensic Dentistry
13 Guidelines for Drawing, Sketching, and Carving Teeth
Part 3 Anatomic structures of theoralcavity
14 Structures That Form the Foundation for Tooth Function
15 Oral Examination: Normal Anatomy of the Oral Cavity
Below are the technical specifications of Woelfels Dental Anatomy PDF.
- Edition 9th Edition
- ISBN 1496320220
- Format PDF
- Page Count 528 Pages
- Author Rickne C Scheid DDS, Gabriela Weiss DDS
Woelfels Dental Anatomy PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Woelfels Dental Anatomy PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Woelfels Dental Anatomy 9th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 90 MB
Please use the link below to download Woelfels Dental Anatomy PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.