We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
When it comes to caring for children, no other resource better prepares you for practice than Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing. Authored by Marilyn Hockenberry and David Wilson, two of the most well-known and respected names in the field, Wong’s features the most readable, up-to-date, and accurate content available. An abundance of full-color illustrations helps you visualize key concepts, and highlighted boxes and tables offer quick access to vital facts and information. Plus, when you buy this book, you get unlimited access to hands-on study tools that help you learn pediatric nursing essentials with ease!
Features of Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Developmental approach clearly identifies key issues at each stage of a child’s growth to help you provide appropriate, individualized care for each child.
- UNIQUE! Family focus includes a separate chapter on the role of the family in child health, family content throughout the text, and Family-Centered Care boxes that highlight information on patient teaching, home care, and incorporating the family in the child’s care.
- An emphasis on wellness offers health promotion and injury prevention strategies for each age group.
- UNIQUE! Evidence-Based Practice boxes demonstrate how research is applied to nursing care in the clinical setting.
- UNIQUE! Atraumatic Care boxes provide guidance for administering nursing care with minimal pain or stress to the child, family, and nurse.
- NEW! Safety Alerts call your attention to important patient safety considerations and support the QSEN initiative for better outcomes of nursing care.
- NEW! Quality Patient Outcomes content in Nursing Care Management discussions for major diseases and disorders helps you understand how the care you provide impacts patient safety and promotes positive outcomes.
- UNIQUE! Critical thinking case studies allow you to test and develop your analytical skills in a variety of clinical situations.
- NEW! Drug Alerts throughout the text emphasize important drug information and point out potential issues.
- NEW! Pathophysiology Reviews highlight and clarify complex pathophysiology information.
- Completely updated content focuses on timely, practical topics, including methods for measuring competency and outcomes, the nurse’s role in injury prevention, shaken baby syndrome/traumatic brain injury, Healthy People 2020, car restraints, immunizations, late preterm infants, and childhood obesity.
- Expanded and updated coverage of genetics addresses the latest advances in the field as it relates to children in health and illness.
Marilyn J. Hockenberry PhD RN-CS PNP FAAN (Author)
Dr. Marilyn Hockenberry, PhD, RN, PNP-BC, FAAN, is the Bessie Baker Professor of Nursing at Duke University School of Nursing. Dr. Hockenberry, a distinguished leader in pediatric oncology and evidence-based practices and outcomes, is actively involved in the School’s cancer-related research initiatives and teaches in the DNP program. She also serves as one of the 11 chairs of the Duke Institutional Review Board.
Before coming to Duke, she was Professor of Pediatrics in the Hematology/Oncology Division at Baylor College of Medicine. She also served as the nurse scientist for the hospital and director of the pediatric nurse practitioner program in the Texas Children’s Cancer Center at Texas Children’s Hospital (TCH) from 1994 to 2012. At TCH, she served as director of the Center for Research and Evidence-based Practice from 2002 to 2009 and director of the Evidence-based Outcomes Center from 2004 to 2009.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition PDF:
- Children, Their Families, And The Nurse
- Assessment Of The Child And Family
- Family-Centered Care Of The Newborn
- Family-Centered Care Of The Infant
- Family-Centered Care Of The Young Child
- Family-Centered Care Of The School-Age Child And Adolescent
- Family-Centered Care Of The Child With Special Needs
- The Child Who Is Hospitalized
- The Child With Problems Related To The Transfer Of Oxygen And Nutrients
- The Child With Problems Related To The Production And Circulation Of Blood
- The Child With A Disturbance Of Regulatory Mechanisms
Below are the technical specifications of Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing
- Edition : 9th Edition | | ISBN : 0323083439
- Author Name : Marilyn J. Hockenberry PhD RN-CS PNP FAAN
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF –1223 Pages
Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 9th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 165 MB
Please use the link below to download Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing 10th Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **