This handbook provides clinical guidance to the practicing physician on the diagnosis and treatment of Interstitial Lung Diseases (ILD). A contributed work with invited chapters which draw on the knowledge and experience of recognised global leaders in respiratory medicine, it is authoritative, concise and portable and is intended for use in a fast-paced clinical setting. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Clinical Handbook of Interstitial Lung Disease PDF.
Features of Clinical Handbook of Interstitial Lung Disease PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Offers practical tips and clear guidance for clinicians
- Provides detailed explanations of the main therapeutic options for each individual ILD
- Contains high-quality visuals, including radiology and histopathology of the most common as well as some of the rarer ILDs
- Discusses individual ILDs and has topics common to all including critical care, lung transplantation and palliative care
- Navigates clinicians through cases with decision making guidelines and algorithms
- Includes appendices with international practice guidelines, sample patient information sheets and other helpful resources.
Emphasizing how to perform a thorough assessment of an ILD patient for accurate diagnosis and their subsequent effective management, this is both a gold standard text as well as a daily companion for physicians caring for ILD patients. A first-of-its-kind, it will become the go-to guide for all clinicians who manage patients with ILD.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Clinical Handbook of Interstitial Lung Disease PDF:
- An overview of the classification and diagnosis of interstitial lung disease
- Histopathology of interstitial lung disease: A pattern-based approach
- Using thoracic imaging to diagnose ILD
- Genetics and genomics of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Clinical evaluation of the patient with suspected ILD
- Role of invasive testing in ILD diagnosis
- General principles of ILD diagnosis and management
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: Epidemiology, natural history and pathophysiology
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: How should a confident diagnosis be made?
- Management of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis
- Idiopathic interstitial pneumonias other than idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Eosinophilic interstitial lung disorders
- Interstitial lung disease associated with connective tissue disorders
- Pulmonary sarcoidosis
- Sarcoidosis extra-pulmonary manifestations
- Smoking and interstitial lung disease
- Drug-induced and iatrogenic interstitial lung disease
- Occupation-related ILD
- Pulmonary vasculitis and alveolar haemorrhage syndromes
- Lymphangioleiomyomatosis and other cystic interstitial lung diseases
- Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis
- Rare forms of interstitial lung disease
- Childhood ILD
- Understanding the role of co-morbidities in interstitial lung diseases
- Lung transplantation for ILD
- Diagnosis and management of critical illness in patients with interstitial lung disease
Below are the technical specifications of Clinical Handbook of Interstitial Lung Disease PDF.
- Book Name : Clinical Handbook of Interstitial Lung Disease
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 1498768253
- Author Name : Muhunthan Thillai; David R Moller; Keith C Meyer;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 545 Pages
Clinical Handbook of Interstitial Lung Disease PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Clinical Handbook of Interstitial Lung Disease PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 105 MB
Please use the link below to download Clinical Handbook of Interstitial Lung Disease PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **