Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Designing Clinical Research PDF.
Designing Clinical Research has been extensively revised and continues to set the standard as a practical guide for doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and other health professionals involved in all forms of clinical, translational, and public health research. It presents advanced epidemiologic concepts in a reader-friendly way, and suggests common sense approaches to the challenging judgments involved in designing, funding, and implementing.
Features of Designing Clinical Research PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Expanded and updated content in every chapter, with new material on
- Non-inferiority trials for comparative effectiveness research
- Incidence-density case-control studies
- Confounding and effect modification
- Diagnostic test studies to inform prediction rules
- Ethical aspects of whole genome sequencing
- Automated data management approaches
- New NIH grant-writing requirements Color format, and Electronic access, powered by Inkling (TM) as a free companion to the text
- View-able through your browser or as a download to tablet or smartphone
- The complete text with optimized navigation
- Note-sharing, highlighting and bookmarking capability
- Cross-linking of references and content
- Rapid search options linked to the new glossary.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Designing Clinical Research PDF:
SECTION I. Basic Ingredients
1: Getting Started: The Anatomy and Physiology of Clinical Research
2: Conceiving the Research Question and Developing the Study Plan
3: Choosing the Study Subjects: Specification, Sampling, and Recruitment
4: Planning the Measurements: Precision, Accuracy, and Validity
5: Getting Ready to Estimate Sample Size: HypotheseS and Underlying Principles
6: Estimating Sample Size and Power: Applications and Examples
SECTION II. Study Designs
7: Designing Cross-Sectional and Cohort Studies
8: Designing CaseControl Studies
9: Enhancing Causal Inference in Observational Studies
10: Designing a Randomized Blinded Trial
11: Alternative Clinical Trial Designs and Implementation Issues
12: Designing Studies of Medical Tests
13: Research Using Existing Data
SECTION III. Implementation
14: Addressing Ethical Issues
15: Designing Questionnaires, Interviews, and Online Surveys
16: Data Management
17: Implementing the Study and Quality Control
18: Community and International Studies
19: Writing a Proposal for Funding Research
You might also be interested in! ?
Here are the technical specifications of Designing Clinical Research PDF:
- Paperback: 378 pages
- Publisher: Jaypee medical; 4th edition (1 July 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1608318044
- ISBN-13: 978-1608318049
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1.3 x 25.4 cm
Designing Clinical Research PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Designing Clinical Research Fourth Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 8.12 MB
Please use the link below to download Designing Clinical Research PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.