Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 8th Edition, remains one of the best clinical companions for trainees in obstetrics and gynecology. In an even easier-to-use format, there is a clear division between obstetrics and gynecology content. Now with the inclusion of feature boxes throughout, trainees can quickly and easily pick out key points and concept summaries. Within each section, material is subdivided into logical subsections reflecting a natural, progressive pathway allowing trainees to better navigate the text.
The knowledge needed for careful and effective practice of obstetrics & gynaecology continues to grow. Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics & Gynaecology distils evidence and experience into a straightforward, practice-based guide to women’s reproductive health.
This 8th edition has been comprehensively updated to reflect modern clinical needs. Summary boxes throughout enable rapid assimilation of key information for effective clinical practice.
Features of Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- The basics of obstetrics and of gynaecology
- The phases of pregnancy from preconception to postnatal care
- Maternal medicine and fetal medicine
- Gynaecologic oncology
D. Keith Edmonds (Author)
Keith Edmonds is a retired consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist and adjunct professor of obstetrics and gynaecology at Imperial College in London.
His clinical practice was at Queen Charlotte’s and Chelsea Hospital, which became part of Imperial College Healthcare. He was the clinical program director for women and children’s services for 20 years and was a member of the management board of ICHT.
His special interest was in paediatric and adolescent gynaecology and he is extensively published in this area of expertise. He has published a number of books and has been editor of Dewhurst’s Postgraduate Obstetrics and Gynaecology for the past 20 years.
He is currently a non-executive director of NHS Resolution, the government body responsible for all legal claims against the NHS. He has lectured internationally in many countries worldwide and has travelled extensively.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 8th Edition PDF:
Part 1 Obstetrics
- Maternal Physiology
- The Placenta and Fetal Membranes
- Normal Fetal Growth
- Pre‐Conception Counselling
- Antenatal Care
- Spontaneous Miscarriage
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- Gestational Trophoblast Tumours
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Induced Abortion
- Hypertensive Disorders
- Heart Disease in Pregnancy
- Diabetes and Endocrine Disease in Pregnancy
- Renal Disease
- Haematological Problems in Pregnancy
- Miscellaneous Medical Disorders
- Antenatal Screening
- Disorders of Fetal Growth and Assessment of Fetal Well‐Being
- Fetal Medical Conditions
- Fetal Anomalies
- Multiple Pregnancy
- The Normal Mechanisms of Labour
- Post‐Term Pregnancy
- Induction and Augmentation of Labour
- Obstetric Emergencies
- Malpresentation, Malposition, Cephalopelvic Disproportion and Obstetric Procedures
- Fetal Monitoring during Labour
- Preterm Labour
- Analgesia, Anaesthesia and Resuscitation
- Puerperium and Lactation
- Neonatal Care for Obstetricians
- Obstetric Statistics
Part 2 Gynaecology
- Clinical Anatomy of the Pelvis and Reproductive Tract
- Normal and Abnormal Development of the Genital Tract
- The Role of Ultrasound in Gynaecology
- Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy
- Puberty and Its Disorders
- Gynaecological Disorders of Childhood and Adolescence
- The Menstrual Cycle
- Contraception and Sterilization
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and Secondary Amenorrhoea
- Menstrual Problems: Heavy Menstrual Bleeding and Primary Dysmenorrhoea
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Menopause and the Postmenopausal Woman
- Assisted Reproduction
- Pelvic Infection
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Uterovaginal Prolapse
- Urinary Incontinence
- Benign Diseases of the Vulva
- Benign Diseases of the Vagina, Cervix and Ovary
- Benign Disease of the Uterus
- Malignant Disease of the Vulva and the Vagina
- Premalignant and Malignant Disease of the Cervix
- Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
- Endometrial Cancer
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Ethical Dilemmas in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- The Law and the Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
You might also be interested in! ?
Step-Up to Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology PDF:
- Book Name : Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Edition : 8th Edition | | ISBN : 0470654570
- Author Name : Keith Edmonds
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1093 Pages
Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 8th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 27 MB
Please use the link below to download Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
OTHER BEST SELLING GYNAECOLOGY BOOKS
OTHER BEST SELLING MEDICAL BOOKS
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.