In this blog post, we are going to share with our audience the genuine PDF download of Essentials of Pain Medicine 4th Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
Here, at the Pick A PDF, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! 🙂 Now before we share with you the free PDF e-book download of Essentials of Pain Medicine 4th Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look at a few of the important pertaining to this ebook.
Checkout the complete overview of the book Essentials of Pain Medicine 4th Edition PDF:
Accessible, concise, and clinically focused, Essentials of Pain Medicine, 4th Edition, by Drs. Honorio T. Benzon, Srinivasa N. Raja, Scott M. Fishman, Spencer S. Liu, and Steven P. Cohen, presents a complete, full-color overview of today’s theory and practice of pain medicine and regional anesthesia. It provides practical guidance on the full range of today’s pharmacologic, interventional, neuromodulative, physiotherapeutic, and psychological management options for the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of persons in pain.
Features of Essentials of Pain Medicine 4th Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the essential features of this book:
- Covers all you need to know to stay up to date in practice and excel at examinations – everything from basic considerations through local anesthetics, nerve block techniques, acupuncture, cancer pain, and much more.
- Uses a practical, quick-reference format with short, easy-to-read chapters.
- Presents the management of pain for every setting where it is practiced, including the emergency room, the critical care unit, and the pain clinic.
- Features hundreds of diagrams, illustrations, summary charts and tables that clarify key information and injection techniques – now in full color for the first time.
- Includes the latest best management techniques, including joint injections, ultrasound-guided therapies, and new pharmacologic agents (such as topical analgesics).
- Discusses recent global developments regarding opioid induced hyperalgesia, addiction and substance abuse, neuromodulation and pain management, and identification of specific targets for molecular pain.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Table of Contents
Here’s is the full table of contents offered inside Essentials of Pain Medicine 4th Edition PDF:
Chapter 1. Anatomy and Physiology of the Pain Signaling Process
Chapter 2. Neurochemistry of Somatosensory and Pain Processing
Chapter 3. Taxonomy: Definition of Pain Terms and Chronic Pain Syndromes
Chapter 4. Physical Examination of the Patient With Pain
Chapter 5. Pain Assessment
Chapter 6. Psychological Evaluation and Testing
Chapter 7. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders and Pain Management
Chapter 8. Neurophysiologic Testing for Pain
Chapter 9. Anatomy, Imaging, and Common Pain-Generating Degenerative Pathologies of the Spine
Chapter 10. Determination of Disability
Essentials of Pain Medicine 4th Edition PDF Free Download
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the free PDF download of XXXXXXXXXXXXXX using the trusted direct links. We have shared a download link to the genuine PDF copy of this e-book so that you can enjoy a fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Essentials of Pain Medicine 4th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 40 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Essentials of Pain Medicine 4th Edition PDF for free now:
Happy learning, people! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not host/store any copyrighted content on our website, it’s a catalog of links that are already found on the internet. Please check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, please get in touch with us immediately, and the said content will be PERMANENTLY removed within 24 hours.
You may send an email to pickapdf [@] gmail [.] com for all DMCA / Removal Requests or use our Contact Us page.
Check out our DMCA Policy.