Since the publication of the first edition of the Handbook in 2002, optical methods for biomedical diagnostics have developed in many well-established directions, and new trends have also appeared. To encompass all current methods, the text has been updated and expanded into two volumes. Volume 2: Methods begins by describing the basic principles and diagnostic applications of optical techniques based on detecting and processing the scattering, fluorescence, FT IR, and Raman spectroscopic signals from various tissues, with an emphasis on blood, epithelial tissues, and human skin. The second half of the volume discusses specific imaging technologies, such as Doppler, laser speckle, optical coherence tomography (OCT), and fluorescence and photoacoustic imaging. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Handbook of Optical Biomedical Diagnostics PDF.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Handbook of Optical Biomedical Diagnostics PDF:
- Optical Study of RBC Aggregation in Whole Blood Samples and Single Cells
- Light Scattering Spectroscopy of Epithelial Tissues: Principles and Applications
- Reflectance and Fluorescence Spectroscopy of Human Skin in vivo
- Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy of Human Skin in vivo
- Fluorescence Technologies in Biomedical Diagnostics
- Laser Speckles, Doppler, and Imaging Techniques for Blood and Lymph Flow Monitoring
- Real-Time Imaging of Microstructure and Function Using Optical Coherence Tomography
- Speckle Technologies for Monitoring and Imaging Tissues and Tissue-Like Phantoms
- Optical Assessment of Tissue Mechanics
- Optical Clearing of Tissues: Benefits for Biology, Medical Diagnostics, and Phototherapy
Below are the technical specifications of Handbook of Optical Biomedical Diagnostics PDF.
- Book Name : Handbook of Optical Biomedical Diagnostics: Methods
- Edition : 2nd Edition | | ISBN : 162841913X
- Author Name : Valery V Tuchin;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 688 Pages
Handbook of Optical Biomedical Diagnostics PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Handbook of Optical Biomedical Diagnostics PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 17.9 MB
Please use the link below to download Handbook of Optical Biomedical Diagnostics PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **