How to Survive Dental Performance Difficulties offers an authoritative guide for successfully navigating and overcoming dental performance issues. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of How to Survive Dental Performance Difficulties PDF.
Features of How to Survive Dental Performance Difficulties PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Offers a practical guide for preventing and overcoming dental performance issues
- Highlights case studies of dental professionals who have direct experience of being referred for fitness to practise issues
- Includes information on the support available to dental professionals, the requirements that need to be met, and how to meet them
- Contains information on the effective use of evidence, improvement practice tools such as personal development plans, continuing professional education, reflective diaries, and audits
- Offers guidance on how to increase self-awareness and insight
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in How to Survive Dental Performance Difficulties PDF:
Chapter 1 The basics of performance
- What is performance?
- What is poor performance?
- Fitness to practise
- Red door/green door
Chapter 2 Background and contributory factors: How performance issues can arise
- Pressures on dentists
- Factors that underpin poor performance
Chapter 3 Professionalism
- What is professionalism?
- What does professionalism encompass?
- How should a professional behave?
- Societal expectations of professionals
- Building blocks of character
- Ethical frameworks within which professionals operate
- How does character relate to professionalism?
- Tests of integrity
- Virtue ethics
- Honesty and dishonesty
- Criminal record, convictions and cautions
- Protected conviction or caution
Chapter 4 Regulation of dentistry and dental professionals
- General Medical Council
- General Pharmaceutical Council
- General Dental CouncilRegistration
- NHS England
- Care Quality Commission
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales
- Northern Ireland
- Professional Standards Authority
- Regulation of Dental Services Programme Board
- Health and Safety Executive
- Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency
- Right‐touch regulation
Chapter 5 Organizations that play a supporting role
- Specialist indemnity providers
- Educational support
- Health support
- Mentoring/professional support
- Advisory support
Chapter 6 The anatomy of a fitness to practise case
- Fitness to practise
- General Dental Council
- Fitness to practise process
- Interim Orders Committee
- Investigating Committee
- Practice Committees
Chapter 7 The registrant’s journey, personal statements and case studies
- How it can begin
- The Hero’s Journey
- Case studies
- Stages of change or grief
- Taking a preventive approach
Chapter 8 Building self‐awareness and insight
- Learning styles
- Tools to deepen self‐awareness
Chapter 9 Tools that can help
- Personal development plan
- Peer review
- Professional discussion and dialogue
- Case studies and presentations
- Clinical audit
- Staff meetings
- Patient surveys (feedback)
- 360° multisource feedback
- Standards, national guidelines
- Working with a mentor
- Working with a coach
- Appendix A Personal development plan template
- Appendix B Patient engagement questionnaire
- Appendix C Influencing skills questionnaire
Chapter 10 Supporting colleagues who struggle
- Being non‐judgemental
- Reflective practice/writing and learning
- Working one to one
- Force field analysis
- Neurological levels
You might also be interested in! ?
Practical Pathology for Dental Students 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of How to Survive Dental Performance Difficulties PDF.
- Edition 1st Edition
- ISBN 9781119255611
- Format PDF
- Page Count 205 Pages
- Author Janine Brooks
How to Survive Dental Performance Difficulties PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download How to Survive Dental Performance Difficulties PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of How to Survive Dental Performance Difficulties PDF:
FILE SIZE: 1.58 MB
Please use the link below to download How to Survive Dental Performance Difficulties PDF for free:
Happy learning, folks! ?
OTHER BEST SELLING DENTISTRY BOOKS
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.