Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Ace the NCLEX-RN–with the help of nursing review pioneer Marlene Hurst!
Use Marlene’s unique “no cram, pass with what you already know” system and slash your study time in half
Based on Marlene Hurst’s phenomenally popular nursing seminars that train over 30,000 students annually, this innovative review is loaded with the author’s time-tested strategies–all designed to help you pass the NCLEX certification and course exams the first time around!
NCLEX-RN Review breaks the mold of other review books by explaining how to apply critical thinking and test-taking skills, rather than how to re-learn course content. Marlene shows you how to effectively work with the “think-on-your-feet” philosophy of the NCLEX-RN, not against it.
Features of Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- A complete NCLEX-RN toolkit–from the world’s most sought-after speaker on passing the NCLEX
- Over 1,000 skill-building NCLEX-style questions, complete with answers and rationales
- Full of concise, easy-to-remember strategies that cut study time in half!
- An eye-catching four-color format
- “Marlene Moments”–Marlene’s humorous anecdotes of common student mistakes that offer a light-hearted look at how new nurses learn to succeed
- “What the NCLEX Lady Thinks”–valuable tips that reveal the rationale behind certain types of NCLEX questions and how to adjust your strategy accordingly
- Chapter-ending NCLEX practice questions that solidify important information and show you how it will be tested on the NCLEX examination
- Downloadable material includes 300 additional NCLEX-style questions, plus downloadable MP3 audio tips from Marlene Hurst’s award-winning NCLEX reviews
Marlene Hurst (Author)
Marlene Hurst received a Master of Science in Nursing in 1988 from the Mississippi University for Women and started Hurst Review Services that very same year. Marlene is an Adult and Family Nurse Practitioner-RC, a certified Critical Care Nurse, and an Advanced Cardiac Life Support Instructor.
Few people are as qualified to give instruction in the field of nursing as Marlene. She has worked as a Critical Care Staff and Charge Nurse, Emergency Department Clinical Nurse Specialist, and Nurse Practitioner. She also has had vast experience in nursing as an Associate Degree Nursing Instructor and Director, Course Coordinator, and Assistant Professor of Nursing in a Baccalaureate program. Marlene has also been a Nursing Consultant and an Expert Nursing Witness in the judicial system. Under Marlene’s guidance, the local community college program where she served as instructor and director achieved a 100% pass rate on the NCLEX® State Board exam.
While teaching at various schools of nursing, Marlene Hurst noted the abundance of workshops and prep courses for the graduate nurse and the lack of these opportunities for the student nurse. As an instructor, Marlene became aware that many students needed extra help while still in school. This is how Hurst Review Services got its start.
The atmosphere in our classes is fun, energetic, and thought-provoking. Many students have commented on how relaxed the classes are and how comfortable they felt asking questions or contributing to the dialogue. Each seminar is concluded with a comprehensive review of test questions to ensure that students can apply what they have learned.
When she is not traveling the country to conduct seminars, Marlene maintains an edge by researching the latest advances, developing and writing new lecture material, and teaching in a clinical environment.
Marlene’s enthusiasm for her subject and her students is evident, whether you hear her speak in person or online. Her goal is to cut study time by explaining difficult nursing content in a way that every student can follow and understand.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review PDF:
- Let’s Get It Started in Here!
- The Process You Must Go Through
- How Is This Test Different?
- NCLEX-RN®—Fact or Fiction?
- Let’s Make Sense of the Test Plan!
- Basic Test-Taking Strategies
- How to Tackle a Priority Question?
- Management and Delegation
- Why Do I Really
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know
- Pharmacology in a Nutshell
- Potential Test Question Topics
- Cool Charts You Just Have to Know
- A Day in the Life
- I’ve Already Failed Once
- Tips for International Students
- Sample Test Questions
- Directory of State
You might also be interested in! 🙂
Below are the technical specifications of Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review PDF:
- Book Name : Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 0071484310
- Author Name : Marlene Hurst
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 623 Pages
Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review PDF:
FILE SIZE: 9.00 MB
Please use the link below to download Hurst Reviews NCLEX-RN Review PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **