This book is unique. It will guide you through the essentials of musculoskeletal imaging using a multimodality approach. Organized by categories of musculoskeletal disorders, it uses a “findings within-the-image” method to help you identify the typical imaging features of each condition. Here you will be able to download a free PDF copy of Imaging Of Bones And Joints: A Concise Multimodality Approach PDF.
As a comprehensive reference compiled by well-known specialists in the field, it is useful for both practicing radiologists and those in training.
Focus on the essentials
Provides a solid foundation of what the radiologist needs to know when interpreting musculoskeletal imaging studies, including the indications for when to use various imaging modalities.
“Findings within the image”
An excellent presentation method for learning to interpret bone and joint images.
Find it quickly
In addition to a detailed text and high-quality images, important points are summarized in boxes, tables, and illustrative figures for quick reference.
Extra features are included on the Thieme MediaCenter
An additional 338 images along with supplemental text and references are provided online on the Thieme MediaCenter.
Features of Imaging Of Bones And Joints: A Concise Multimodality Approach PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- All chapters are written by leading international authors.
- A comprehensive, multimodality approach is used.
- Over 2100 brilliant, state-of-the-art images are provided, including a multitude of MR images.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in An Introduction to the Visual System PDF:
- Acute Trauma and Overuse Injuries: Essentials
- Acute Trauma and Chronic Overuse (According to Region)
- Infections of the Bones, Joints, and Soft Tissues
- Tumors and Tumorlike Lesions of Bone, Joints, and the Soft Tissues
- Bone Marrow
- Osteonecroses of the Skeletal System
- Metabolic, Hormonal, and Toxic Bone Disorders
- Congenital Disorders of Bone and Joint Development
- Rheumatic Disorders
- Miscellaneous Bone, Joint, and Soft Tissue Disorders
- Interventions Involving the Bone, Soft Tissues, and Joints
- Book Name: Imaging Of Bones And Joints: A Concise Multimodality Approach
- Edition: 1st Edition | | ISBN : 3132406473
- Author Name: Klaus Bohndorf; Mark W Anderson; Arthur Mark Davies; Herwig Imhof; Klaus Wörtler;
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 1300 Pages
Imaging Of Bones And Joints: A Concise Multimodality Approach PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Imaging Of Bones And Joints: A Concise Multimodality Approach PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies.
Below is a screenshot of the coverage of this book:
FILE SIZE: 56.2 MB
Please use the link below to download Imaging Of Bones And Joints: A Concise Multimodality Approach PDF:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately (click here).
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **