We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Nursing Diagnoses 2015-17: Definitions and Classification PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Nursing Diagnoses 2015-17: Definitions and Classification PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Nursing Diagnoses: Definitions and Classification is the definitive guide to nursing diagnoses, as reviewed and approved by NANDA-I. The 2015–2017 edition of the classic and internationally recognised text has been rigorously updated and revised, and now provides more linguistically congruent diagnoses as a result of the Diagnostic Development Committee’s attentiveness to understanding the translation of the diagnostic label, definition, defining characteristics, related factors, and risk factors.
Each of the 235 diagnoses presented are supported by definitions as well as defining characteristics and related factors, or risk factors. Each new and revised diagnosis is based on the latest global evidence, and approved by expert nurse diagnosticians, researchers, and educators.
Features of Nursing Diagnoses 2015-17: Definitions and Classification PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- 26 brand new nursing diagnoses and 13 revised diagnoses
- Updates, changes, and revision to the vast majority of the nursing diagnosis definitions, in particular the Health Promotion and Risk Diagnoses
- A standardization of diagnostic indicator terms (defining characteristics, related factors, and risk factors) to further aid clarity for readers and clinicians
- All introductory chapters are written at an undergraduate nursing level, and provide critical information needed for nurses to understand assessment, its link to diagnosis, and the purpose and use of taxonomic structure for the nurse at the bedside
- A new chapter, focusing on Frequently Asked Questions, representing the most common questions received through the NANDA-I website, and at global conferences
- Five nursing diagnoses have been re-slotted within the NANDA-I taxonomy, following a review of the current taxonomic structure
- Coding of all diagnostic indicator terms is now available for those using electronic versions of the terminology
- Companion website featuring references from the book, video presentations, teaching tips, and links to taxonomy history and diagnosis submission/review process description.
NANDA International (Author)
Nursing diagnoses communicate the professional judgments that nurses make every day to our patients, colleagues, members of other disciplines and the public. Nursing diagnoses define what we know – they are our words.
Prior to the year 2002, “NANDA” was an acronym for the North American Nursing Diagnosis Association. However, that is no longer the name of the organization.
In 2002, we officially became NANDA International (and NANDA International, Inc. in 2011), in consideration of the significant growth of our membership outside North America. We continue to use “NANDA” as part of our name, due to its familiarity. However, “NANDA” is no longer an ancronym for “North American.” Instead, NANDA is our brand name, e.g. like NIKE is a brand name.
The correct name of our organization is NANDA International, Inc. (no hypen) and the abbreviation is NANDA-I (with a hypen). Please do not use “North American Nursing Diagnosis Association” to describe our organization (unless you are referring to the organization prior to 2002). Thank you!
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Nursing Diagnoses 2015-17: Definitions and Classification PDF:
Part 1 Changes to the NANDA International Terminology
- What’s New in the 2015–2017 Edition of Diagnoses and Classification?
Part 2 Nursing Diagnosis
- Chapter 1 Nursing Diagnosis Basics
- Chapter 2 From Assessment to Diagnosis
- Chapter 3 An Introduction to the NANDA-I Taxonomy
- Chapter 4 NAN DA-I Taxonomy II: Specifications and Definitions
- Chapter 5 Frequently Asked Questions
Part 3 The NANDA International Nursing Diagnoses
- International Considerations on the use of the NANDA-I Nursing Diagnoses
- Domain 1: Health Promotion
- Domain 2: Nutrition
- Domain 3: Elimination and Exchange
- Domain 4: Activity/Rest
- Domain 5: Perception/Cognition
- Domain 6: Self-Perception
- Domain 7: Role Relationships
- Domain 8: Sexuality
- Domain 9: Coping/Stress Tolerance
- Domain 10: Life Principles
- Domain 11: Safety/Protection
- Domain 12: Comfort
- Domain 13: Growth/Development
Part 4 NANDA International, Inc. 2015–2017
- NANDA International Position Statements
- NANDA International Processes and Procedures for Diagnosis Submission and Review
- Glossary of Terms
- An Invitation to Join NANDA International
Below are the technical specifications of Nursing Diagnoses 2015-17: Definitions and Classification PDF:
- Book Name : Nursing Diagnoses 2015-17: Definitions and Classification
- Edition : 10th Edition | | ISBN : 1118914937
- Author Name : NANDA International
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 513 Pages
Nursing Diagnoses 2015-17: Definitions and Classification PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Nursing Diagnoses 2015-17: Definitions and Classification PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Nursing Diagnoses 2015-17: Definitions and Classification PDF:
FILE SIZE: 2.31 MB
Please use the link below to download Nursing Diagnoses 2015-17: Definitions and Classification PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.