Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Park’s Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners 6th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Park’s Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners 6th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Park’s Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners is the essential medical reference book for the ever-changing field of pediatric cardiology. Comprehensive in its content, it provides the practical guidance you need to diagnose and manage children with congenital and acquired heart disease. From history and physical examination through preventative treatment and the management of special problems, the fully revised 6th edition incorporates all of the latest concepts in cardiology, distilled in a way that is understandable to pediatricians, family practitioners, NPs, and PAs alike.
“…a concise reference book; Students and clinician; practicing Pediatric cardiology will continue to find Park’s Pediatric Cardiology book to be easy to read and refer for the precise information readily.” Reviewed by: BACCH Newsletter, March 2015
Features of Park’s Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners 6th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Apply the latest knowledge and methods with coverage of surgical techniques in pediatric cardiology, the application of interventional non-surgical techniques, blood pressure standards, and cardiac arrhythmia treatments.
- Easily grasp the latest techniques with helpful line drawings throughout.
- Select the best approaches for your patients with extensive coverage of special problems, including congestive heart failure and syncope.
- Take advantage of the most recent diagnostic and therapeutic advances in pediatric cardiology. Every topic and chapter has been revised and updated to reflect the latest medical and surgical treatments for all congenital and acquired heart diseases. New surgical approaches, including hybrid procedures, have been updated. A special focus has been placed on noninvasive imaging techniques, normative blood pressure standards, suggested approaches to pediatric hypertension, detection and management of lipid abnormalities as recommended by the Expert Panel, pediatric arrhythmias (including long QT syndrome), and much more.
- Access the full text online at Expert Consult.
Myung K. Park MD FAAP FACC (Author)
M.K. Kim was born in Seoul, Korea and moved to U.S. after graduation from high school. He obtained B.S. degree in physics and mathematics from U.C.L.A. (1979) and Ph.D. in physics from U.C. Berkeley (1986). After two and half years as a postdoctoral fellow at SRI International in Menlo Park, CA, he moved to Michigan for an assistant professor position at Wayne State University (1988). In 1995, he moved to Florida for an associate professor position at University of South Florida, where he has since been and became a full professor in 2004.
His research interests are in the development of novel imaging techniques of digital holography using coherent and incoherent lights and applications ranging from biomedical microscopy, ophthalmology, metrology, and to astronomy. In 2010, he was elected a Fellow of the Optical Society of America, and became a Senior Member of SPIE in 2013.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Park’s Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners 6th Edition PDF:
Part 1. Basic Tools in Routine Evaluation of Cardiac Patients
- History Taking
2. Physical Examination
4. Chest Radiography
Part 2. Special Tools in Evaluation of Cardiac Patients
5. Noninvasive Imaging Tools
6. Other Noninvasive Investigation Tools
7. Invasive Procedures
Part 3. Pathophysiology
8. Fetal and Perinatal Circulation
9. Pathophysiology of Left-to-Right Shunt Lesions
10. Pathophysiology of Obstructive and Valvular Regurgitation Lesions
11. Pathophysiology of Cyanotic Congenital Heart Defects
Part 4. Specific Congenital Heart Defects
12. Left-to-Right Shunt Lesions
13. Obstructive Lesions
14. Cyanotic Congenital Heart Defects
15. Miscellaneous Congenital Cardiac Conditions
16. Vascular Ring
17. Chamber Localization and Cardiac Malposition
Part 5. Acquired Heart Disease
18. Primary Myocardial Disease
19. Cardiovascular Infections
20. Acute Rheumatic Fever
21. Valvular Heart Disease
22. Cardiac Tumors
23. Cardiovascular Involvement in Systemic Diseases
Part 6. Arrhythmias and Atrioventricular
24. Cardiac Arrhythmias
25. Disturbances of Atrioventricular Conduction
26. Cardiac Pacemakers and Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators in Children
Part 7. Special Problems
27. Congestive Heart Failure
28. Systemic Hypertension
29. Pulmonary Hypertension
30. Child with Chest Pain
33. Dyslipidemia and Other Cardiovascular Risk Factors
34. Athletes with Cardiac Problems
35. Cardiac Transplantation
Appendix A. Miscellaneous
Appendix B. Blood Pressure Values
Appendix C. Cardiovascular Risk Factors
Appendix D. Normal Echocardiographic Values
Appendix E. Drugs Used in Pediatric Cardiology
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Park’s Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners 6th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Park’s Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners
- Edition : 6th Edition | | ISBN : 0323169511
- Author Name: Myung K. Park MD FAAP FACC
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1338 Pages
Park’s Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners 6th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Park’s Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners 6th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Park’s Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners 6th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 29.1 MB
Please use the link below to download :
DOWNLOAD LINK (PDF)
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.