We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Pediatrics for Medical Graduates PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Pediatrics for Medical Graduates PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
This book is specifically designed to cover undergraduate syllabus and to help medical students preparing for various internal assessment, and university theory exams in Pediatrics. This book will help to understand the basics, will provide you the exact content required during MBBS course. This book has a perfect mix of conceptual and factual elements along with tables and figures to help in easy understanding and retention.
Features of Pediatrics for Medical Graduates PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Includes all topics from ‘Must know’ areas prescribed in syllabus from leading medical universities of India
- Includes topics from frequently asked questions in various previous year university theory examinations in Pediatrics
- The content is given in a simple, concise, point-wise format for easy reading and retention.
- Bulleted points, bold fonts for important keywords, tables, figures, flow charts and coloured clinical images to enhance the reading experience and revision.
- Recent evidence-based concepts, latest guidelines, and management algorithms are included.
- Content is thoroughly peer-reviewed independently by subject experts.
- Free access to online supplementary materials from MedEnact which includes chapter wise MCQs and previous year paediatrics final MBBS theory questions
Dr. Arun Babu Thirunavukkarasu (Author)
MD Pediatrics (JIPMER), DAA (CMC Vellore), MBA (HM)
Fellow in Neonatal Perinatal Medicine (Canada)
Department of Pediatrics
Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute (IGMC&RI)
A Government of Puducherry Institution
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Pediatrics for Medical Graduates PDF:
- Growth and Development
- Adolescence and Behavioral Disorders
- Fluid, Electrolytes, and Acid Base Disturbances
- Fetal and Neonatal Medicine
- Metabolic Disorders
- Immunology and Allergy
- Infectious Diseases
- Gastrointestinal System
- Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory System
- Pediatric Oncology
- Poisoning and Envenomation
- Social Pediatrics
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of Pediatrics for Medical Graduates PDF:
- Book Name : Pediatrics for Medical Graduates
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 9788131250242
- Author Name : Dr. Arun Babu Thirunavukkarasu
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 374 Pages
Pediatrics for Medical Graduates PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Pediatrics for Medical Graduates PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Pediatrics for Medical Graduates PDF:
FILE SIZE: 24 MB
Please use the link below to download Pediatrics for Medical Graduates PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.