Rare Genitourinary Tumors offers the reader an up-to-date discussion of the less common neoplasms affecting the urinary tract and reproductive organs. Each authoritative chapter provides and in-depth discussion that is frequently not found in other urologic oncology textbooks. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Rare Genitourinary Tumors PDF.
A valuable reference for urologists, oncologists, and those in specialty training, this volume provides ready access to information on etiology, incidence, risk factors, diagnosis, prognosis, insights from molecular pathology and, where applicable, data from clinical trials. The practical treatment guidelines included for each tumor type are written by experts and fully referenced.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Rare Genitourinary Tumors PDF:
- Papillary Renal Carcinoma
- Renal Medullary Carcinoma
- Translocation Renal Cell Carcinomas
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors and Other Sarcomas of the Kidney
- Adult Wilms’ Tumor
- Urothelial Carcinoma with Variant Histology: Sarcomatoid, Plasmacytoid, and Micropapillary
- Primary Sarcomas and Other Sarcomatoid Tumors of the Bladder
- Neuroendocrine and Small Cell Carcinoma of the Urinary Tract
- Urachal and Non-urachal Adenocarcinomas of the Bladder
- Primary Urethral Carcinomas
- Adenocarcinoma of the Urethra
- Primary Urethral Melanoma
- Neuroendocrine and Small Cell Carcinomas of the Prostate: Sentinels of Lethal Evolution
- Mucinous, Signet Ring, Ductal, and Sarcomatoid Variants of Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Sarcomas and Squamous Cell Carcinomas
- Sex Cord-Stromal Tumors of the Testis
- Granulosa Cell Tumors of the Testis
- Paratesticular Tumours
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Penis and Scrotum
- Basal Cell Carcinoma of the Male External Genitalia
- Extramammary Paget’s Disease
- Kaposi’s Sarcoma of the Penis and Scrotum
- Rare Tumors of the Vulva
Below are the technical specifications of Rare Genitourinary Tumors PDF.
- Edition 1st Edition
- ISBN 331930044X
- Format PDF
- Page Count 367 Pages
- Author Lance Pagliaro
Rare Genitourinary Tumors PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Rare Genitourinary Tumors PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Rare Genitourinary Tumors PDF:
FILE SIZE: 8.00 MB
Please use the link below to download Rare Genitourinary Tumors PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
OTHER USMLE BOOKS
OTHER MRCP BOOKS
OTHER MRCS BOOKS
OTHER MEDICAL BOOKS
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.