Today, in this article, we are going to share with you The Greenberg Rapid Review: A Companion to the 8th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of The Greenberg Rapid Review: A Companion to the 8th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
The layout of the material is extremely conducive in acting as a study aid…this book is an absolute must-have for anyone looking to excel at the written boards. In many ways, this book is unmatched in the sheer amount of content a full reading can deliver since it covers the entire Greenberg text. — Neurosurgery
As a study guide for current neurosurgical residents, this review book is an excellent adjunct to the Greenberg Handbook of Neurosurgery. It allows the reader to utilize the text as a study guide rather than solely as a reference book. — World Neurosurgery
Written by an esteemed educator and founder of the renowned Chicago Review Course in Neurological Surgery™, this updated review reflects substantive content additions to the 8th edition. The two prior editions of the Rapid Review were must-have companions that fully leveraged the vast knowledge contained within Greenberg’s legendary tome.
Through repetition and spot-on questions, this book brings clarity to a specialty whose sheer depth and breadth presents comprehension and retention challenges. This book helps readers determine if they are retaining key data and information, thereby providing a robust self-assessment study tool for ABNS certification.
The 7th companion generated glowing reviews, such as: “A wonderful example of how to turn the classic Greenberg text into a study guide rather than an encyclopedic reference to a young neurosurgeon” -AANS Young Neurosurgeons News
Features of The Greenberg Rapid Review: A Companion to the 8th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Question formats include fill in the blank, open-ended questions, true/false, matching, and identification of various elements in diagrams/figures
- Mnemonic devices, helpful hints, clinical pearls, and study charts aid in comprehension and long-term retention
- Greenberg chapter headings are used (e.g. 4.2.3), thereby providing clear-cut Handbook references
- This book is designed to help neurosurgical residents prepare for the ABNS primary examination and/or rounds. It will enable practicing neurosurgeons, neurologists, neuroradiologists, and neuropathologists to develop a storehouse of knowledge required to efficaciously examine, analyze, diagnose, and treat neurosurgical patients.
Leonard I. Kranzler (Author)
Dr. Kranzler earned his medical degree from Northwestern University Medical School where he also completed the neurosurgery residency program. He went on to study microneurosurgery at the Kantonsspital in Zurich, Switzerland. Dr. Kranzler is a published author of 3 books and over 20 articles in peer reviewed journals. He is the director of the Chicago Review Course in Neurosurgery and clinical professor of surgery (Neurosurgery) at the University of Chicago.
Dr. Leonard I. Kranzler is a board-certified neurosurgeon with extensive experience in the field. Known for his empathetic and compassionate care, Dr. Kranzler treats every patient as an important individual. He believes that teamwork is a key component of providing medical care, working closely with the patient, their families and their other healthcare providers.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside The Greenberg Rapid Review: A Companion to the 8th Edition PDF:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- General and Neurology
- Imaging and Diagnostics
- Developmental Anomalies
- Coma and Brain Death
- Hydrocephalus and Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF)
- Neurophthalmology and Neurotology
- Primary Tumors of the Nervous and Related Systems: Tumors of Neuroepithelial Tissue
- Tumors Involving Non-Neural Origin: Metastases, Lymphomas, Chordomas
- Head Trauma
- Spine Trauma
- Spine and Spinal Cord
- SAH and Aneurysms
- Vascular Malformations
- Stroke and Occlusive Cerebrovascular Disease
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage
- Outcome Assessment
- Differential Diagnosis
- Procedures, Interventions, Operations
Below are the technical specifications of The Greenberg Rapid Review: A Companion to the 8th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : The Greenberg Rapid Review: A Companion to the 8th Edition
- Edition : 8th Edition | | ISBN : 1626232067
- Author Name : Leonard I. Kranzler
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 576 Pages
The Greenberg Rapid Review: A Companion to the 8th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download The Greenberg Rapid Review: A Companion to the 8th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of The Greenberg Rapid Review: A Companion to the 8th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 8.00 MB
Please use the link below to download The Greenberg Rapid Review 8th Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **