This award-winning text guides nursing graduate students in developing the key skills they need to fulfill emerging leadership roles as our health care system experiences profound change and increasing complexity. The book provides a wealth of critical information, practical tools, creative vision, and inspiration that will help to facilitate leadership at the highest level of clinical practice. This second edition is expanded and updated to incorporate leadership challenges resulting from health care reform, changes in the current vision of health care, and innovations that foster leadership development. Two completely new chapters address transformational leadership regarding changing health care perspectives and emerging contexts for health care. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Transformational Leadership in Nursing PDF.
The text helps graduate students to master the skills they need to work effectively with interdisciplinary colleagues, address challenges within the confines of budget constraints, and resolve health care disparities and improve outcomes in all settings. With contributions from expert scholars and clinicians in the humanities, natural and social sciences, organizational studies, business, nursing, and other health care sciences, this inspirational text fulfills the DNP core competencies as described in the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) Essentials of DNP Education.
Below are some of the latest features offered in this book:
- Updated and expanded to incorporate new leadership challenges resulting from health care reform
- Expands the scope of leadership to encompass emerging health care contexts, transformation of vision, and practice innovations
- Includes a new chapter addressing transformative leadership vis-à-vis changing health care perspectives
- Presents a new chapter describing emerging contexts for health care and how to build a respectful culture in which emerging leaders can thrive
- Includes updated tools, healthcare paradigms, and leadership inspiration
- Presents cases and reflective questions that help students apply the theoretical content to their own situations and generate discussion across cohorts of students
Features of Transformational Leadership in Nursing PDF
Here are important features of this book:
Written expressly for APRNs transitioning into leadership roles
Grounded in competencies and essentials of doctorate education for advanced nursing practice
Traces the trajectory from expert clinician to role of leader of complex organizations and patient populations
Draws from experts in the humanities, natural and social sciences, business, nursing, and health care.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Transformational Leadership in Nursing PDF:
PART I: CONTEXTS FOR TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP
1. Expert Clinician to Transformational Leader in a Complex Health Care Organization: Foundations
2. Understanding Contexts for Transformational Leadership: Complexity, Change, and Strategic Planning
3. Current Challenges in Complex Health Care Organizations: The Triple Aim
4. Economics and Finance
5. Collaborative Leadership Contexts: Networks, Communication, Decision Making, and Motivation
PART II: BECOMING A TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADER
6. Frameworks for Becoming a Transformational Leader
7. Becoming a Leader: It’s All About You
PART III: LEADING THE DESIGN OF NEW MODELS OF CARE
8. Practice Model Design, Implementation, and Evaluation
9. Creating and Shaping the Organizational Environment and Culture t Support Practice Excellence
10. Building Cohesive and Effective Teams
11. Leadership in the Larger Context: Leading Among Leaders
Below are the technical specifications of Transformational Leadership in Nursing PDF.
- Book Name : Transformational Leadership in Nursing
- Edition : 2nd Edition | | ISBN : 0826193986
- Author Name : Elaine Sorensen Marshall PhD RN FAAN; Marion E Broome PhD RN FAAN;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 407 Pages
Transformational Leadership in Nursing PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Transformational Leadership in Nursing PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 1.96 MB
Please use the link below to download Transformational Leadership in Nursing PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.