We provide you Medical Books PDF Format Free Download and today, in this article, we are going to share with you Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 14th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 14th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, Fourteenth Edition delivers all of the information you need to administer medications safely across the lifespan—well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade-name drugs.
FREE DIGITAL ACCESS
One-year subscription to DrugGuide.com, Davis’s Drug Guide Online, powered by Unbound Medicine. You’ll have access to over 1,100 monographs from your desktop, laptop, or any mobile device with a web browser.
Features of Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 14th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Red tab for high alert medications, plus in-depth high alert and patient safety coverage
- Red, CAPITALIZED letters for life-threatening side effects
- Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
- Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions
- IV Administration subheads
- REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
- Pharmacogenomic content
- Canadian-specific content
LEARNING, CARE PLANNING, AND PATIENT EDUCATION TOOLS
Online at DavisPlus
NEW! Student resources online at DavisPlus. (Redeem the Plus Code on the inside front cover of a new, printed text to access your DavisPlus resources.)
- More than 1,100 Nurse’s Med Deck-style, printable drug monographs for care planning and patient education
- Audio library for 1,200+ drug names
- Self-test tutorials
- Calculators for body mass index (BMI), metric conversions, IV drip rates, dosage/kg, and Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Interactive case studies
- Interactive flash cards
- Audio podcasts
- Video clips
- Schematic brain illustrations
- Much more!
April Hazard Vallerand (Author)
April Hazard Vallerand PhD, RN, FAAN, College of Nursing Alumni Endowed Professor at Wayne State University has focused her research on understanding the factors that affect functional status and the barriers to improving pain management in patients with pain in a variety of settings. Her current research project, which was funded by the National Cancer Institute, focuses on improving functional status in African Americans with cancer pain.
A recognized nursing leader and scholar, Dr. Vallerand is widely published on the topic of pain management, including: the maintenance and improvement of functional status in patients with chronic pain, pain-related disparities, cancer pain management, symptom clusters in patients with cancer, pharmacological management of pain, the use of opioids in the management of chronic pain, self-treatment of pain in the community, and the perceived control and coping in patients with chronic pain.
Dr. Vallerand earned her BSN from Mount St. Mary’s College, MSN from California State University, and PhD in nursing from the University of Pennsylvania. She also held a postdoctoral fellowship in Psychosocial Oncology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 14th Edition PDF:
- How To Use Davis’s Drug Guide For Nurses
- Evidence-Based Practice And Pharmacotherapeutics
- Medication Errors: Improving Practices And Patient Safety
- Detecting And Managing Adverse Drug Reactions
- Overview Of Risk Evaluation And Mitigation Systems (Rems)
- Special Dosing Considerations
- Educating Patients About Safe Medication Use
- Drug Monographs In Alphabetical Order By Generic Name
- Drugs Approved In Canada
- Natural/Herbal Products
- Medication Safety Tools
Below are the technical specifications of Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 14th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses
- Edition : 14th Edition | | ISBN : 0803639767
- Author Name : April Hazard Vallerand
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1489 Pages
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 14th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 14th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 14th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 16 MB
Please use the link below to download Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **