This updated 2nd Edition of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Sonographic Principles & Instrumentation helps students prepare for—and excel on— the Sonography Principles and Instrumentation (SPI) certification examination offered by the ARDMS. Taking a concise, narrative approach, this proven resource aligns with the SPI revised content outline and format. An online exam simulator with registry-style questions makes it easy to create mock exams that allow unlimited practice. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Sonographic Principles & Instrumentation PDF.
Features of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Sonographic Principles & Instrumentation 2nd Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- eBook AVAILABLE. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning.
- These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- NEW! MORE EXTENSIVE REVIEW: 50 review questions in each chapter, and 120 registry exam review questions at the back of the book—help students identify strengths and overcome weaknesses so they are fully prepared on exam day.
- NEW! FULL ALIGNMENT WITH THE SPI REVISED CONTENT OUTLINE: To achieve alignment, many topics have been added or enhanced, including patient care, bioeffects,
- Doppler artifacts, cardiac strain and strain rate, elastography, and ergonomics.
- NEW! Prep for semi-interactive console questionS: 20 new questions with photos prepare students for the semi-interactive console questions that are often a stumbling block on the ARDMS SPI exam.
- FREE ONLINE EXAM SIMULATOR: Sophisticated mock exam simulator customizable to the SPI certification exam familiarizes students with registry testing format and style.
- ENHANCED HIGH-QUALITY IMAGES: More than 230 sonographic images and diagrams—many new to this edition—increase student understanding of anatomy and the physiologic principles crucial to good sonographic practice.
- COMPREHENSIVE: A 120-question registry review exam at the end of the book allows students to gauge their understanding of key topics.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Examination Review for Ultrasound: Sonographic Principles & Instrumentation PDF:
CHAPTER 1: PHYSICAL PRINCIPLES
- Fundamentals and Units of Measurements
- Basics of Sound
- Parameters of Sound
- Continuous Wave Ultrasound
- Pulse-Echo Technique and Parameters of Pulsed Sound
- The Sound Source and the Medium
- Interactions of Sound with Tissue
- More About Intensity
CHAPTER 2: ULTRASOUNDTRANSDUCERS
- Key Terms
- The Piezoelectric Element and the Production of Sound
- Construction of the Transducer
- Real-Time Scanning
- Types of Transducers
- Transducer Care and Maintenance
CHAPTER 3: IMAGING PRINCIPLES AND INSTRUMENTATION
- Key Terms
- Display Modes
- Transmission of Ultrasound
- Reception of Ultrasound
- Imaging Artifacts
CHAPTER 4: DOPPLER IMAGING CONCEPTS
- Key Terms
- Doppler Principles
CHAPTER 5: QUALITY ASSURANCE AND LAB ACCREDITATION
- Key Terms
- Quality Assurance
- Preventative Maintenance
- Equipment Malfunction and Troubleshooting
- Performance Testing
- Lab Accreditation and Credentialing
CHAPTER 6: PATIENT CARE AND NEWTECHNOLOGIES
- Key Terms
- Patient Care, Safety, and Communication
- New Technologies in Sonography
You might also be interested in! ?
Examination Review for Ultrasound: Abdomen and Obstetrics & Gynecology PDF Free Download
Below are the technical specifications of Examination Review for Ultrasound: Sonographic Principles & Instrumentation PDF.
- Edition 2nd Edition
- ISBN 149637732X
- Format PDF
- Page Count 232 Pages
- Author Steven M Penny, Traci Fox
Examination Review for Ultrasound: Sonographic Principles & Instrumentation PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Examination Review for Ultrasound: Sonographic Principles & Instrumentation PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of Examination Review for Ultrasound PDF:
FILE SIZE: 101 MB
Please use the link below to download Examination Review for Ultrasound: Sonographic Principles & Instrumentation PDF for free:
Happy learning, folks! ?
OTHER BEST SELLING RADIOLOGY BOOKS
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.