Today, in this article, we are going to share with you First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS 6th Edition PDF for free using direct download links mentioned at the end of this article. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience. 🙂
But before that we proceed to the free PDF download of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS 6th Edition PDF, lets take a look into few of the important details regarding this book.
The #1 review for the USMLE Step 2 CS is now even better!
The Sixth Edition of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS has been updated to reflect the latest NBME exam format and worksheet items, and incorporates feedback from recent US and international test-takers. This high-yield review delivers a thorough exam preparation guide for the USMLE Step 2 CS, offering a solid review of frequently test CS cases, along with proven study and exam strategies for clinical encounters.
Features of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS 6th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- 40 full-length practice cases that simulate the real exam
- Time management advice to maximize clinical encounters.
- Step-by-step strategies for interacting with standardized patients, including “difficult patients” and telephone encounters.
- A revised and expanded set of mini-cases representing common complaints designed to help test-takers rapidly develop a working set of differential diagnoses
Tao Le, MD, MHS (Author)
Dr. Tao Le, M.D., MHS serves as a Member of Advisory Board at Frogdice, Inc. Dr. Le is Chief Executive Officer and founder of MedIQ Learning, another medical e-learning company, and Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of MedSparq, a health IT company. Dr. Le is an internationally recognized medical educator and serial entrepreneur. He edits more than 15 textbooks published by McGraw-Hill Education.
He co-founded S2S Medical Publishing as a medical student which was later acquired by Blackwell Scientific. He co-founded Medsn, a venture-funded medical education technology company, and served as its chief medical officer.
Medsn was later acquired by Indegene where he continues to serve in an advisory role. Dr. Le earned his medical degree from the University of California, San Francisco and completed his residency training in internal medicine at Yale University and fellowship training at Johns Hopkins University.
Vikas Bhushan, MD (LosAngeles, CA) is a practicingdiagnostic radiologist.
KachiuC. Lee, MD, MPH (Providence, RI) earned hermedical degree and master’s degree in public health from NorthwesternUniversity and served as chief resident in her dermatology residency at BrownUniversity. After residency, she completed fellowship training at MassachusettsGeneral Hospital. She is currently academic faculty at Brown University,
ManiverDeol, MD (New York, NY) earned her medical degree from Government MedicalCollege in Patiala, India. Her passion is medical education, and she iscurrently a Senior Editor on multiple First Aid and USMLE-Rx projects, primarilyat the Step 2 CS/CK level.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS 6th Edition PDF:
SECTION 1 GUIDE TO THE USMLE STEP 2 CS
- USMLE Step 2 CS-The Basics
- Preparing for the Step 2 CS
- Test-Day Tips
- First Aid for the IMG
- USMLE Step 2 CS Test Center Information
SECTION 2 THE PATIENT ENCOUNTER
- Doorway Information
- Taking the History
- The Physical Exam
- How to Interact With Special Patients
- Challenging Questions and Situations
- The Patient Note
SECTION 3 MINICASES
- Confusion/Memory Loss
- Loss of Vision
- Depressed Mood
- Loss of Consciousness
- Fatigue and Sleepiness
- Night Sweats
- Sore Throat
- Cough/Shortness of Breath
- Chest Pain
- Weight Loss
- Weight Gain
- Dysphagia OS
- Neck Mass
- Abdominal Pain
- Upper Gl Bleeding
- Blood in Stool
- Other Urinary Symptoms
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Vaginal Bleeding
- Vaginal Discharge
- Joint/Limb Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Child With Fever
- Child With Gl Symptoms
- Child With Red Eye
- Child With Short Stature
- Behavioral Problems in Childhood
SECTION 4 PRACTICE CASES
- 46-Year-Oid Man With Chest Pain
- 57-Year-Old Man With Bloody Urine
- 51-Year-Old Man With Back Pain
- 25-Year-Oid Man Presents Following Motor Vehicle Accident
- 28-Year-Oid Woman Presents With Positive Pregnancy Test
- 10-Year-Oid Girl With New-Onset Diabetes
- 74-Year-Oid Man With Right Arm Pain
- 56-Year-Old Man Presents for Diabetes Follow-Up
- 25-Year-Oid Woman Presents Following Sexual Assault
- 35-Year-Oid Woman With Calf Pain
- 62-Year-Oid Man With Hoarseness
- 67-Year-Oid Woman With Neck Pain
- 48-Year-Oid Woman With Abdominal Pain
- 35-Year-Oid Woman With Headaches
- 36-Year-Oid Woman With Menstrual Problems
- 28-Year-Oid Woman With Pain During Sex
- 75-Year-Oid Man With Hearing Loss
- 5-Day-Oid Boy With Jaundice
- 7-Month-Oid Boy With Fever
- 26-Year-Oid Man With Cough
- 52-Year-Old Woman With Jaundice
- 53-Year-Old Man With Dizziness
- 33-Year-Oid Woman With Knee Pain
- 31-Year-Oid Man With Heel Pain
- 18-Month-Oid Girl With Fever
- 54-Year-Old Woman With Cough
- 61-Year-Oid Man With Fatigue
- 54-Year-Old Man Presents for Hypertension Follow-Up
- 20-Year-Oid Woman With Sleeping Problems
- 2-Year-Oid Girl With Noisy Breathing
- 21-Year-Oid Woman With Abdominal Pain
- 65-Year-Oid Woman With Forgetfulness and Confusion
- 46-Year-Oid Man With Fatigue
- 32-Year-Oid Woman With Fatigue
- 27-Year-Oid Man With Visual Hallucinations
- 32-Year-Oid Man Presents for Pre-employment Physical
- 55-Year-Old Man With Bloody Stool
- 66-Year-Oid Man With Tremor
- 30-Year-Oid Woman With Weight Gain
- 6-Month-Oid Girl With Diarrhea
- 8-Year-Oid Boy With Bed-Wetting
- 11-Month-Oid Girl With Seizures
- 21-Year-Oid Man With Sore Throat
- 49-Year-Oid Man With Loss of Consciousness
You might also be interested in! ?
Below are the technical specifications of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS 6th Edition PDF:
- Book Name : First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS
- Edition : 6th Edition | | ASIN : B07894VXR2
- Author Name : Tao Le, MD, MHS
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 642 Pages
First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS 6th Edition PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS 6th Edition PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book interesting.
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS 6th Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 229 MB
Please use the link below to download First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS 6th Edition PDF:
Enjoy, folks! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **