This volume examines the role of mindfulness principles and practices in a range of well-established cognitive and behavioral treatment approaches. Leading scientist-practitioners describe how their respective modalities incorporate such nontraditional themes as mindfulness, acceptance, values, spirituality, being in relationship, focusing on the present moment, and emotional deepening. Coverage includes acceptance and commitment therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, mindfulness-based cognitive therapy, integrative behavioral couple therapy, behavioral activation, and functional analytic psychotherapy. Contributors describe their clinical methods and goals, articulate their theoretical models, and examine similarities to and differences from other approaches. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Mindfulness and Acceptance PDF.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Mindfulness and Acceptance PDF:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and the New Behavior Therapies: Mindfulness, Acceptance, and Relationship
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy: Synthesizing Radical Acceptance with Skillful Means
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy: Theoretical Rationale and Empirical Status
- Acceptance, Mindfulness, and Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy: Comparisons, Contrasts, and Application to Anxiety
- Functional Analytic Psychotherapy, Cognitive Therapy, and Acceptance
- Values Work in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: Setting a Course for Behavioral Treatment
- Finding the Action in Behavioral Activation: The Search for Empirically Supported Interventions and Mechanisms of Change
- Mindfulness, Acceptance, Validation, and “Individual” Psychopathology in Couples
- Acceptance, Mindfulness, and Trauma
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Bringing Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy into the Valued Present
- Acceptance and Change in the Treatment of Eating Disorders: The Evolution of Manual-Based Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Vipassana Meditation as a Treatment for Alcohol and Drug Use Disorders
- Acceptance, Mindfulness, and Change in Couple Therapy
Below are the technical specifications of Mindfulness and Acceptance PDF.
- Book Name : Mindfulness and Acceptance: Expanding the Cognitive-Behavioral Tradition
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN :
- Author Name : Steven C. Hayes, Victoria M. Follette, Marsha M. Linehan
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 336 Pages
Mindfulness and Acceptance PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Mindfulness and Acceptance PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 2.77 MB
Please use the link below to download Mindfulness and Acceptance PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST e-BOOK DOWNLOADS **