Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Neuroradiology Companion PDF.
Updated throughout and extensively illustrated, the Fifth Edition of Neuroradiology Companion is an ideal one-volume resource covering the fundamentals of neuroradiology for residents, fellows, and practitioners. More than 1,400 high-quality images depict key disorders of the brain, spine, and head and neck. Each disorder is presented in a concise, consistent manner, with bulleted Key Facts, six to eight images that show the most common findings, and suggested readings. This concise volume can be read cover-to-cover during neuroradiology rotations and also used for daily consultation in the reading room.
Features of Neuroradiology Companion PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- The latest clinical information brings you up to date with new advances in radiology, as well as basic current concepts of neuropathology, neurosurgery, and neurology.
- Updated protocols for CT, MRI, myelography, digital subtraction angiography, and sedation and anxiolysis, as well as new information on contrast media reactions, keep you current with recent changes in the field.
- Suggested Reading resources have been thoroughly updated, and the newly streamlined text makes it even easier to access key information.
- More than 800 new images clearly depict recent cases and highlight subtle findings.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Neuroradiology Companion PDF:
PART 1 IMAGING PROTOCOLS AND GUIDELINES
1 CT Protocols
2 MRI Protocols
3 Myelography Protocols
4 Digital Subtraction Angiography Protocols
5 Sedation and Anxiolysis Protocols
6 Medications in Neuroradiology
PART 2 IMAGING FUNDAMENTALS
9 Nontraumatic Hemorrhage
11 Vascular Malformations
12 Extra-Axial Masses
13 Intra-Axial Tumors
14 Infections and Inflammations
16 Metabolic Disorders
17 Degenerative and Iatrogenic Disorders
18 Congenital Malformations
19 Neurocutaneous Syndromes
20 Brachial Plexus
21 Congenital Malformations
22 Degenerative Spine
23 Infection Inflammation
24 Spine Tumors and Tumor-like Conditions
26 Vascular Disorders
27 Neck Masses
30 Temporal Bone
Below are the technical specifications of Neuroradiology Companion PDF.
- Edition 5th Edition
- ISBN 1496322134
- Format PDF
- Page Count 568 Pages
- Author Carlos Zamora MD, Mauricio Castillo MD,
Neuroradiology Companion PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Neuroradiology Companion PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 91 MB
Please use the link below to download Neuroradiology Companion PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.