For any therapist who has been challenged by a client complaining of pain or stiffness in the neck or back, The Big Back Book: Tips & Tricks for Therapists is packed with ideas and suggestions for the assessment, treatment, and aftercare of the spine. The author shares tips gathered from many years of experience as a physical therapist and massage therapist, providing step-by-step guidance on everything from testing range of motion and documenting findings, to locating specific muscles and vertebrae, to identifying the source of pain and managing posture and muscle tone issues. With a clear and conversational writing style and easy-to-follow organization of chapters, this book allows readers to gain valuable insights and immediately apply techniques into practice. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of The Big Back Book PDF.
Features of The Big Back Book PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Organizes material by sections on cervical spine, thoracic spine, and lumbar spine with each section following a consistent format to aid in quick reference of needed information
- Presents commonly asked questions, answered by the author, throughout the text
- Offers helpful hints for encouraging client self-care
- Includes useful tables, forms, checklists, and questionnaires to optimize treatment outcomes
- Clarifies methods and concepts with more than 900 simple line drawings
The wealth of practical advice and information contained within makes The Big Back Book: Tips & Tricks for Therapists a must-have volume for massage therapists, physical therapists, and osteopaths with clients seeking relief from neck and back pain. Practitioners and students alike will enhance their knowledge and expand their repertoire of assessment and treatment techniques.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in The Big Back Book PDF:
Section I: Cervical Spine 1
- Chapter 1: Neck Assessment 3
- Chapter 2: Neck Treatment 53
- Chapter 3: Neck Aftercare 113
Section II: Thoracic Spine 143
- Chapter 4: Thoracic Assessment 145
- Chapter 5: Thoracic Treatment 217
- Chapter 6: Thoracic Aftercare 289
Section III: Lumbar Spine 319
- Chapter 7: Lumbar Assessment 321
- Chapter 8: Lumbar Treatment 363
- Chapter 9: Lumbar Aftercare 393
Below are the technical specifications of The Big Back Book PDF.
- Book Name : The Big Back Book: Tips & Tricks for Therapists
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 3132048216
- Author Name : Jane Johnson;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 464 Pages
The Big Back Book PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download The Big Back Book PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 43.6 MB
Please use the link below to download The Big Back Book PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.