With the intention of improving the rate, quality, and stability of orthodontic tooth movement, those in the field are now moving toward accomplishing this ‘acceleration’ with minimally or non-invasive methods. New procedures have been widely tested in humans, animal models, and in vitro. While interest is growing both in the industry and at the clinical level, the understanding of the biology is limited. Considering that a simple increase in force will result in tooth morbidity and arrest of the tooth migration, a multi-disciplinary approach is critical for success. This publication brings together multi-disciplinary expertise on a wide variety of processes related to and involved in orthodontic tooth movement. In this blog post, you will be able to download free PDF e-book copy of Tooth Movement PDF.
The premise is that, by better understanding the biological structures and the mechanism through which they respond to biomechanical forces, one can get a better assessment of the ‘acceleration’. This work presents research aimed at an improved understanding of conventional and accelerated orthodontic tooth movement from a biological perspective and will be of great value to clinicians, researchers, academics, and students.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents presented in Tooth Movement PDF :
Section 1: Biology and Metabolism of Alveolar Bone
- Periodontal Ligament and Alveolar Bone in Health and
- Adaptation: Tooth Movement
- Cellular and Molecular Aspects of Bone Remodeling
- Bone Remodeling Under Pathological Conditions
Section 2: Mechanical Properties of Dentoalveolar Structures
- Regional Acceleratory Phenomenon
- Tissue Reaction and Biomechanics
Section 3: Orthodontic Tooth Movement
- Orthodontic Tooth Movement: A Historic Prospective
- Stability and Retention
- Neurologic Regulation and Orthodontic Tooth Movement
- Osteoclastogenesis and Osteogenesis during Tooth
Section 4: Methods to Facilitate Orthodontic Tooth Movement
- Nonsurgical Methods for the Acceleration of the
- Orthodontic Tooth Movement
- Surgical Methods for the Acceleration of the Orthodontic
- Tooth Movement
- PiezocisionTM: Accelerating Orthodontic Tooth Movement
- While Correcting Hard and Soft
- Tissue Deficiencies
- Corticision: A Photobiomodulation and LasersFlapless
- Procedure to Accelerate Tooth Movement
- A Comparison between Osteotomy and Corticotomy-
- Assisted Tooth Movement
- Conclusion and Future Directions
Below are the technical specifications of Tooth Movement PDF .
- Book Name : Tooth Movement
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 3318054798
- Author Name : A Kantarci; L Will; S Yen; PT Sharpe;
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 134 Pages
Tooth Movement PDF Free Download
Here you will be able to download Tooth Movement PDF by using our direct download links that have been mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF e-book file. We hope that you find this book useful in your studies. 🙂
Below is a screenshot of the cover image of this book:
FILE SIZE: 6.93 MB
Please use the link below to download Tooth Movement PDF for free:
Have fun! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to these e-books. We are sharing this material ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos at Pick A PDF are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to pickapdf [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.